Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Maddie's phone lit up with a kik message. Somebody by the name @/darcy_bieber. She accepted the request.

Darcy's POV:

I saw that the belieber was typing back and a smile formed from the corners of my mouth.
From @/brave_belieber:
Hi. Do u have any ideas for my fanfiction?

@/darcy_bieber:
No. Have u met Pattie or Justin?

@/brave_belieber:
No. Unfortunately.

@/darcy_bieber:
I'm with Justin right now and I'm going to meet Pattie for dinner.

@/brave_belieber:
Really? I'm gonna need proof.

@/darcy_bieber:
My camera's broken. Sorry.

@/brave_belieber:
Oh. Well, can u take a pic w/Justin's phone, send it 2 ur phone & send it 2 me?

@/darcy_bieber:
Ok. I'll do that.

@/brave_belieber:
Okay. I gonna go. Bye.

@/darcy_bieber:
Bye.

Wow. I was honestly surprised. People didn't usually believe me so quickly. Okay, she asked for proof but at least I got more than two messages from her.

"Princess, did she believe you?" Justin asked, sitting down next to me by the pool.
"Sort of. She asked for proof." I took a sip of my drink.

"Your camera's broken." He stated, nervous.

"I know that." I got up and started getting ready for dinner with Pattie.

I looked through my closet, looking for that perfect dress. I decided on a medium length, purple dress with black heels. I put on a little make up and grabbed my purse.

"Babe! We're gonna be late!" I yelled throughout the huge mansion.

"Coming!" His raspy voice replied as he fixed up his shirt.

We drove to a elegant but simple restaurant where the paparazzi wouldn't look for Justin.

*At the restaurant*

Darcy's POV:

"Hi!" Pattie came up to hug us. We sat at round table for three and a waiter gave us menus. I scanned the menu and I sent my sights on the Chicken Alfredo.

"I'll have the Chicken Alfredo." I put the menu down. After we told the waiter our orders, it was awkward silence. Justin was arrested twenty four hours earlier,

"Jus-" Pattie was cut off by him.
"I know Mom. But I wasn't drunk! I swear! I wasn't! Those cops are trying to ruin everything!" He yelled, his face turning red.

"Listen to me. You haven't been yourself the past few months. Everyone's worried, Justin." She said, calming her son.

"I know. I'm trying." He wiped a few tears from his face. Our food came and we ate quickly. Then, headed home.

*At home*

@/darcy_bieber
Hey.

@/belieber_brave:
I'm in class right now but do u have the pic? Or at least an old selfie?

@/darcy_bieber:
Yes.
*sends pic*

@/belieber_brave:
I believe u.

@/darcy_bieber:
Do u wanna talk to Justin?

@/belieber_brave:
Yes.

I went to search for Justin. I climbed the stairs, to our room. I saw him, already undress, in Calvin Kelvins.

"She wants to talk to you." I handed him my phone. He nodded and began to type.

A/N: Hello! How do you think Maddie will react? Did u like this chapter? Please vote and comment.