Chapter 17

Chapter 17

It was Saturday around 2 pm. Maddie was typing up the first draft on her Justin Bieber fanfiction. She read and re-read about a couple hundred times.

Maddie's POV:

I was staring at the screen for so long I thought my eyes would give out. I closed the document and went for a walk with my dog.

The sun was warm and bright. Every flower, tree and brushed seemed a little brighter on this day. I couldn't explain what was so different. It wad almost if the world was....happy? Was that the indescribable feeling? It had been a long time since I had been happy.

Middle school was a rough time for me, as it is for everyone. The people judging you, the crushing feeling that the you have actual responsibilities and what seems like mountains of homework.

Now, I'm entering the world of high school. It was scary how I didn't know what to expect. It was every more scary that everything from this point forward counted toward my future.

After fifteen minutes, I was back at my house and ready to write.

*After two hours*

Maddie's POV:

I looked at the digital clock on my laptop, stating it was 5 pm. My eyes began to hurt from staring at the bright screen for so long. I was only half way done. I saved  the document and went downstairs.

I looked around the house to discover that nobody but me was in the house. I jogged my way to the place of glory, also know as the fridge. I picked out a microwaveable meal and went to watch some Dance Moms. I watched re-runs for hours before falling asleep on the couch.

I woke up at 7 pm to the same mess it was a few hours ago. I threw away the tray and cleaned up the living room area. I checked my phone to a couple of texts from both my parents, stating they were going to be home at 7:30.

My phone dinged.

@/darcy_bieber:
Hey Bub.

@/belieber_brave:
Hey Justin.

@/darcy_bieber:
Wyd?

@/belieber_brave:
Cleaning.

@/darcy_bieber:
That sucks. U know, my tour is coming up in a couple of months.

@/belieber_brave:
The tickets r so expensive!

@/darcy_bieber:
Pleeease!

@/belieber_brave:
I'll see what I can do.

A/N: Hey guys! Don't be afraid to vote or give me your predictions!