Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Justin was starting to get to rehearsal for the tour.

Justin's POV:

It was about 1:30 am when rehearsal was wrapped up. The night was black with only street lights lit up.

"Bye, guys! I'll see you tomorrow!" I yelled to my dancers as I walked out the front door. I was immediately hit with a brush of cool air.
I hopped in my car, stepping on the gas as slow as possible.

The ride lasted about thirty minutes before I came to a stop at my mansion.

"Darcy!" I shouted, the echo bouncing back at me. I sighed and went up the stairs to the bedroom.

I stepped closer to the bed, stripping everything but my boxers. I hopped into the warm comfy bed, ready to fall asleep when w ding woke me up. I ignored it for the first two minutes. Then it dinged again. And again. And again. I grabbed the phone and shouted "SHUT THE HELL UP!" while throwing the phone to the wall. My head hit the pillow. I fell asleep within seconds.

*Next Morning*

Darcy's POV:

The alarm sound was distant but loud enough got me to wake up; I flung my arm to shut it off but it wasn't there. I shot up in a state of panic!

"Where is my phone?!" I yelled, searching high and low before finding it shattered on Justin's side of the room.

The screen was so shattered, it was hard to read anything on it. I clutched it; angry. I knew I would have to replace it.

I walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I gotten a simple bowl of cereal for myself. I left out the bowl of cereal for Justin since I knew he would be hungry when he woke up.
At 1:00 pm, his figure walked into the room.

"Why hello!" I put in my dish in the sink.

"Oh, hi!" He jumped.

"Are you okay?" I asked, guiding him to the table.
A/N: What do you think? Please your comments below!