“I do believe it took you quite some time to speak in class. And we all know what or who that reason was to make you finally talk.” She says winking at him causing his cheeks to go a faint pink and me to smile even wider.

“So what are you two up to?” She asks.

“Not much…” I say and Caleb looks at me.

“Actually we’re planning a wedding.” He says with a smile.

Ms. Maine smiles a knowing smile, “Tatianna you who was so against romance and interracial dating is marrying Caleb?” She asks me jokingly.

“What can I say… I love him.” I say grinning. “Now enough questions about us… What are you doing here?” I ask.

I see her blushing a bit before looking at me, “Well if you must know I am meeting my husband here because we have been doing this for the past 12 years now… I used to work here and this is where he asked me out…” She says smiling like a schoolgirl and I can’t help but smile too. I see her look at the door and then see a nice tan looking middle aged man who is mostly likely Hispanic walk towards Ms. Maine and I see her looking at him lovingly.

“Hey Babe…” She says, “These are my old students… Tatianna and Caleb they’re getting married.”

He lets out a deep chuckle and smiles at us, “I have heard so much about you guys it’s crazy… Congrats though.” He says smiling and I can’t help but trace a faint accent. Saying our goodbyes we hug and then get back to the hell that is wedding planning.

Before I sit Caleb grabs me by the arm smirking as I look up at him, “Are you aware that you owe me an apology?” He asks.

“What are you talking about?” I ask him confused.

“Let me remind you… First… Have you ever been in love?” He asks me.

“Well I like to think that I’m in love with you and have been for a while.” I say.

“Seriously because I remember one faithful day in the eleventh grade you vowed you would never fall in love but yet… Here you are in love with a sexy white boy.” He says smirking some more.

Shit! I know exactly what he is talking about.

**

"Have you ever been in love?"

"No I haven't and I don't count on it either." I say simply.

"Well when you fall in love tell me if you still think the same thing is true."

I cross my arms, "Fine but don't hold your breath"

"Don't worry, you will find love and when you do you'll admit you’re wrong."

I scoff, "Okay whatever you say. But I'm never wrong about things like this."

"You'd be surprised..." He says cryptically and then he simply turns around with a knowing smirk on his face.

**

I groan looking at him, “That doesn’t mean anything…” I say.

“I believe it does now say those three words that I long to hear.” He says dramatically.

“I was wrong…” I mutter under my breath.

“Excuse me I didn’t hear that.”

“I said I was wrong  and I love you so so so much you sexy white boy you.” I say and he smiles some more…

“Good. I love you too. Now let’s get back to this hell we call wedding planning.

After this we manage to actually go somewhere with the wedding planning. Since Caleb’s sisters have finally realized that both Caleb and I could care less about this wedding. They and Melanie have taken matters into their own hands. They have decided to handle everything without us even discussing talking to my mom for some things and I was down. The only thing I will need to be there for is the dress and to pick the cake and food. I sort of have an idea for caterers since Marie talked to me and said that she and the entire restaurant would love to cater my wedding which I would totally love because I love the food and on a cheap money saving kind of note it would be free. All we need to do is go and pick what we want. I smile at this and we establish a meeting with Marie soon.