Chapter 12 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

“Jake how do you know about Cobra Starship?” I asked him whilst he pulled out of the drive.

“Urm maybe because there one of my favourite bands and I love their new song ‘1 night’ why?”

“No reason just asking” I shook my head quickly.

“Ok” he said slowly and carried on driving towards his house. As Jake parked in the garage and I climbed out of the car I realised that it wasn’t only Jake and Alex’s car in the garage there were three others. I noticed there was a silver Porsche 959 and parked at the side of it was a Red Mazda RX8. However, the very last one I weren’t quite sure what that was. I turned around to see Jake walking around his car.

“Jake” he turned to look at me. “Who do these cars belong to?” I asked curiously.

He walked back over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the very far corner of the garage where there was the car that I didn’t recognize. I felt a weird sensation with Jake holding my hand. He looked down at me smiling and pointed at the silver car. “This is Scott’s car and by the look on your face you actually don’t know what this car is” I shook my head at him. “It’s a Honda S200.”

“Wow” I laughed “It looks like it would be amazing to drive.”

“Ye... but mine’s better” He chuckled which caused me to join in. He gently pulled me towards the next car.

“A Mazda RX8” I said showing off a little.

“Ye and its Blake’s car” my eyes nearly popped out of my head for the second time tonight. Until he pulled me towards the last car.

I shook my head whilst shuffling further forwards towards the car. “A Porsche 959” I whispered to myself in shock and awe.

“Ye and that’s Jamie’s car” he whispered in my ear.

“Wow” I muttered.

I stood their frozen: 1. because I was staring at an amazing car 2. Because I didn't understand how these guys could afford these type of cars until I remembered that they illegal race and 3. because Jake was so close I could feel his breathe on my neck.

“JAKE ARE YOU IN THERE?” I heard Emily shout from the kitchen.

I heard him sigh and then slowly move away from me as I couldn’t feel his body heat anymore. I started to walk towards the couple of steps that led up to a door and led into the kitchen. I slowly opened the door in case anyone was stood behind it.

“HAYDEN hey” I saw someone run towards me and felt huge muscular arms wrap around me.

“B... B... Blake... Can’t breathe” I said trying to get a little bit of oxygen into my lungs.

“Sorry babe” he said winking at me. Normally I would’ve shied away but I’d gotten used to Blake’s filrting over the past couple of weeks and just laughed it off.

“Hey, you stay away from her Mr” Emily pushed against his chest messing around “she’s a nice girl and I am not going to let guys like you corrupt a sweet and innocent girl.”

He scoffed at her. “Emily... darling... that hurt” he said putting his hand on his chest. She laughed whilst shaking her head and pushing him away.

“Well it shouldn’t be anything new to you not getting me or Hayden because you usually get rejected anyway.” She shrugged her shoulders as if it was nothing. My mouth fell to the floor whilst the rest of the guys were laughing and shouting burn.

“Hey dude” Blake looked at Jake. Jake stopped laughing and looked at him. “You gonna say something your mum just insulted one of your best friends.”