Movement 25

A crisp, cool breeze blew through making the air brisk. The sun now rose high, illuminating everything as well as making the white powder of the snow on the ground gleam under its light. (Y/n) had passed by taking in the scenery, marveling how the snow on the trees had taken in the light. She hummed, a whimsical tune sounded from the girl as she skipped along the sidewalk merrily back to her apartment. The girl's mood skyrocketed the past number of days, considering she just started a new relationship. Her heart always skipped at the thought, and the sound of calling the boy, who she thought would never acknowledge her existence, her boyfriend just made her felt giddy. In a pensive state she walked back to her home with bags of food in hand, the time just around noon. A slight buzz in her pocket caught her attention just as she entered through the threshold of her doorway, her always hyper dog waiting to greet her like always. An excited smile beamed across her face as she saw the ID.

"Licht-san!" The girl chirped elated.

"(Y/n)." His voice on the other end greeted her. She caught upon a tired tone making her smile falter. "Are you ok? You sound exhausted." She remarked her observation, meanwhile the boy just hummed in agreement.

"Just something happening regarding our living spaces. Some annoying people from the C3 want us to move locations but I haven't agreed yet." He explained. She imagined him rubbing his temple, a habit she picked up on and softly chuckled. Even when they spent time together from the moment they confessed, he still had been very occupied with his time. A majority of it dedicated to the Servamps or still to his music. Even if she wanted more time, she couldn't hold him back for these were important to the boy.

"You should rest you know, running about without a break isn't healthy." She said, plopping herself on her sofa.

"I'm an angel I could handle it." He argued, she rolled her eyes. She shook her head in amusement at his stubborn nature. "I know, but still I worry sometimes, especially after..." She trailed off, not needing to utter another word as they both had a mutual understanding of the incident prior.

"Well, you don't need to worry. I'm being more careful this time." He assured, "Besides I don't want to make you feel what you felt back then this time." He added bringing forth his soft tone to her. Her cheeks burned at the solid statement as well as the gentleness, the pitch that would always make her heart skip and her mind fluster.

"Ok." She agreed trying to put her mind at ease.

"I'm taking up on your offer by the way. I'll be at your door in about 20 minutes." He stated before cutting the line. The suddenness made (Y/n) panicked as she stuttered into the phone.

"Eh? W-Wait you're coming over?!" The beeping line caused her to sigh, her blush intensifying. "Stupid. Could have given me a better warning then that." She commented with a small smile; she stood trying to prep herself with the time she had.
---------------------------------------

Just as (Y/n) had finished clearing some items away she heard the knocks at her door. Her dog already scratching and barking knowing who it was. An amused giggle passed through her lips getting more loud once she opened the door and let her dog tackle the pianist unexpected. That didn't seem to bother him though with his fondness for animals, in fact he loved her dog, sometimes giving him more attention than his girlfriend. Licht let himself in after her dog calmed down, quickly pecking the girl on the cheek. She smiled at him, his neutral expression much more soft than when they first met.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other in person huh?" She asked while he scoffed.
"It's only been five days." He stated bluntly, and pursed his lips as he gazed at her.

"How's your health been?" He asked.

"Pretty stable, some minor bruises here and there but nothing too serious." She explained while his eyebrows furrowed and he stared unconvinced. She huffed a little bringing forth her hand as she locked her gaze with his, "I told you I'm fine." She asserted. He knew when she stared straight into his eyes, she told the truth. So he believed her and let his concern fade for now. Although she continued to curiously stare at him with her shining eyes.