Movement 21

(Y/n) waited nervously, at the front of her apartment. Her leg shaking anxiously, her eyes directed upward. The sky seemed cloudy, she pursed her lips at the small observation. Ironic how it seemed to mimic how she was feeling, a pathetic fallacy. Her dog bumped her leg, wagging its tail. He seemed to catch her attention for her hand automatically went down for her to run her fingers through his fur. That not only comforted him, but her as well. She breathed deeply as she continued to wait. A little time more, and she spotted who she was waiting for. She jogged at the half way point meeting up with him.

"Licht-san, good morning." She greeted maintaining a polite attitude. Although Licht himself seemed a little more irritable given the scrunched up eyebrows and glare. His face seemed to soften ever sol slightly, and it made the girl giggle at him in amusement.

"Is it too early?" She asked, almost seemingly guilty.

"No, just some little annoyance before I came here." He said running his hand through his hair in a stressed manner. In fact he just looked entirely stressed. (Y/n) could only guess, a mischievous, Shakespearean obsessed vampire had something to do with it. The thought made her giggle more loud. Her dog seemed to jump on him in the moment she was distracted. Already licking the poor boy's face intensely.

"Ah, hey! Down!" She commanded, her dog obliged sitting while Licht went to wiping his face with his sleeve.

"I don't mind." Licht spoke up, "Just seeing you two and I'm already in a better mood." He said. (Y/n) swore she could see the faintest smile under the shadow of his sleeve. And she blushed heavily, immediately turning a little timid.

"U-Um, then shall we go?" She asked in a quiet stutter. Licht seemed to grunt, but it felt more like an amused chuckle and nodded. They walked side by side in the crowd. (Dog's name) guiding both of them, not that they needed it, but they just went with the flow of everything. Just doing that made everything seem comfortable.

"So..." Licht then caught her attention, "Why did you ask me to accompany you to the hospital?" He asked glancing at her.

"I felt like, with you there I would gain confidence." She said. He raised a brow, for he didn't understand what she meant. She even seemed to be daydreaming as she talked, in a daze of some sorts. Perhaps he should just keep quiet, but he couldn't help a growing concern. Something felt amiss. But he left it, just letting the silence over take them. It went like that all the way to the front desk of the hospital. Licht stood off to the side along with her dog, playing with him and waiting for her. When she returned she seemed antsy, nervous. The subtle trembles of her shoulders caught his attention. She sat down with a sigh, and he joined her, moving a little just to brush his hand against hers. His dislike of PDA made him struggle a bit, wanting to grab her hand but to just keep the relationship away from the public.

"You seem nervous." He said, noticing the way her leg bounced. She flinched, but nodded.

"I am, I always am when I come here." She said leaning back on the chair. Licht felt his hand twitch and he moved it slightly. Right to the point where their pinkies were touching.

"I guess with your doctor, it would make sense." He said and saw how she visibly tensed up. Even his eyebrows shot up watching her strangle the strap of her bag. He could feel something hit in his chest, heavier and heavier it became. Rage, perhaps that was what it was. No matter to him, but he despised anyone, who would spread this type of fear. The type of fear to make someone freeze at their mere name. It was the worst of demons. His lips pressed into a thin line, his eyes glancing around the halls. He, although hesitantly, too her hand and squeezed it. He couldn't help but feel like a school boy with a crush with how shy he got, even if he hated the feeling.