Movement 14

Everything seemed tense, as the two males had a stare down while (Y/n) grew concerned at how still it suddenly grew. She noticed how his grip on her arm tightened slightly, and he directed something to her just above a whisper.

"(Y/n)...go home."

Those last words were brought upon her ears before he let go and in a flash appeared inches before Mahiru's face. He looked a lot more threatening, his blue grey eyes directed towards the pair. (Y/n) could only stare in surprise until Licht started talking.

"You..Are you an Angel or a Demon?"

Both (Y/n) and the other two were silent in confusion at the questions. Licht decides to take an initiative as black shadows and energy formed a shape. A grand piano appeared before them, (Y/n) became stunned as did Mahiru.

"A piano?"

A low tune came from the instrument playing an ominous melody. Something eerie caused (Y/n) to tremble. More so for the blue haired male as he fell to the ground looking fatigued. Like someone put metal on his body.

"Kuro?!"

"Eh? That's Kuro-san?" (Y/n) whispered still watching the scene stunned. Licht wasted no time as he kicked Kuro high into the air. He moved fast maneuvering himself between the walls and his Lead providing the momentum. (Y/n) and Mahiru looked at him wide eyed and they both thought the same thing, he truly looked like he was flying. Mahiru got over his shock quickly as he remembered the danger. His own lead appeared from the black ring on his wrist, forming a broom.

"Mahiru-san!" He stopped at (Y/n)'s call, suddenly remembering she was still standing there.

"(L/n)-chan..."

"What is...Just..." (Y/n) stumbled over her words completely abashed.

"Sorry (L/n)-chan, but I can't explain right now!" Mahiru exclaimed in hurry, and he left her there in her own shock. Her mind couldn't process at the same speed everything was happening. What exactly was happening? Her thoughts and worried jumbled together making a headache suddenly pop up. She knew standing there and waiting wouldn't answer anything for her. So she decided to take a sharp turn, straight to Krantz.
------------------------------------------

"Krantz-san!" (Y/n) called for him as soon as she slammed the door open. He jumped up from his seat, immediately rushing over to her. He grabbed her by her shoulders giving a concerned look.

"(Y/n)-chan?! Are you alright?! What happened?!" He asked his questions in a panic as he saw (Y/n) panicking as well.

"L-Licht-san...and Mahiru-san...Kuro-san..fighting..." She gasped out as her burning lungs tried to take in air. She panted hard, looking like she was hyperventilating so Krantz guided her to the sofa. She leaned back still panting, meanwhile Krantz brought her water.

"Breath, (Y/n)-chan. Tell me slowly."

She did as she was told trying to calm herself, it worked momentarily, but her breathing remained heavy. So she tried to her best ability to convey the message.
"I..was walking with Licht-san, and then Mahiru-san appeared with his pet Kuro, who apparently is human. So I'm assuming he's a vampire like Hyde. And then just Licht just attacked him out of nowhere." Krantz blinked by the sloppy explanation. She just sighed and laid back on the sofa looking tired.

"I don't know Krantz-san, I'm just confused. And I will admit the whole thing kind of scared me." (Y/n) admitted covering her face with her trembling hands. A neutral expression remained on his face, his fingers went to rub his temples as he sighed irritably.

"That boy. He's going to get an earful later." Be grumbled, then his eyes stared at (Y/n) as he felt bad for the girl. He debated with himself, whether to say anything, or rather reveal anything.
"(Y/n)-chan, I would tell you everything but-"