Movement 24

(Y/n) had shifted in her bed, steadily sitting up and letting out a groggy yawn. Rubbing her eyes she checked her phone, catching the time and nearly falling out of her bed.
"I fell asleep?!" She couldn't believe she fell asleep before checking her texts. But her body went against her with fatigue. She saw the text from Mahiru, and quickly sent a reply.

Can I see him now? Tell him to meet me at my apartment.

Oh. He's sleeping now, but I can tell him when he wakes up.

Came the fast reply, she huffed leaning back on her bed. Finally agreeing with another text, she set her phone aside. Now she took in the opportunity, giving herself more time to mull over her thoughts. She knew what she wanted, her heart pounding in her chest at the thought. But she had to conquer these fears and self doubts. She knew for sure she felt strongly about Licht, but why would she continue to hold herself back? And she discerned why, she wanted to put his well being over hers. The pain of being left behind hurt, a lot. She felt that first hand. But maybe now she would ask Licht again. Without the heavy drama of her past she would listen to him.

If he reconsidered, then that would be that. But deep down she didn't want him to reconsider. She stood up stretching her sore limbs, and she went to the kitchen to make herself a good breakfast.
---------------------------------------

Three hours later, Licht finally awoke. Grunting as the sunlight hit his eyes, it was the first time he disliked the light. Letting his fatigue fade he finally stood up. Making his way out to see his Servamp socializing with the Sloth pair. He grunted in irritation, not wanting to get involved and made his way to the kitchen.

"Oh Licht-san, (Y/n)-chan texted back!" Mahiru called. In a flash Licht abandoned the kitchen and went up behind Mahiru to peek at his phone. "What did she say?" He asked and Mahiru showed him his phone. He read the text, that was sent 3 hours ago. He wanted to facepalm, he had to admit they had horrible timing when they wanted to meet up. He retreated back to the room to pull on his hoodie and back pack. She said she wanted to meet at her apartment, this invited the perfect opportunity for him.

He had left the three there in their own confusion.
"He really seems more, active around that girl." Kuro said.

"I don't think active is the right word." Mahiru said sweat dropping as he stared at the shut door.

Lawless smirked, "Well boys this looks like a perfect opportunity." He said with a glint in his glasses. For the first time, the two felt nervous as they thought about the Greed's scheme.
--------------------------------------

(Y/n) had been writing in her journal to past the time. It had been quite some time since she sent the text, in fact she grew a little concern. And she conceived to send another text to him, but got interrupted by a knock at the door. She hummed, and peeked through the crack as she opened it. Then she opened it fully in alarm as she stared wide eyed.

"Licht-san! You're here..." She said off guard. He stared down with his usual indifferent expression, and nodded. They stood in an awkward silence, until (Y/n) broke it. "Did you want to-"

"Actually," Licht said catching her wrist in his grip, the moment they touched never failed to make tingles on their skin, "I want to take you somewhere. And show you something." He said. She blinked, "Um, alright. Can I change first?" With the request he let her go and she went to her room. Licht stepped inside, kneeling as soon as her dog spotted him in the doorway.