Movement 15

(Y/n) hummed quietly to herself as she stepped through the door of the concert hall. She clutched the charm in her hand nervously. Hopefully she was on time, if not she can always wait backstage for him. She had gathered all of her confidence, to finally say something to him about...her feelings. She figured why not take a risk, besides it was best to just say what you needed to before time is wasted. As she walked down the hall her eyes caught the sight of a familiar person.

"Mahiru-san?" She whispered, she saw him hiding behind the corner of the wall. Like before he looked distressed, perhaps even antsy. (Y/n) huffed and jogged up to him, tugging at his sleeve. He jumped while a loud, short screech escaped him. He blinked once he saw (Y/n) looking at him with equal shock.

"(L-L/n)-chan?! What are you doing here?" He asked stunned.

"Visiting Licht-san, what about you?"

"Uh, the same reason actually. Uh..." He trailed off restlessly, his whole body shaking. His eyes glanced everywhere somehow seeking someplace to be, or rather someone to see. While Kuro just sat on top of his head, lazy as ever.

"Mahiru-san, Kuro-san is a Servamp right?" She asked nonchalant, the question made Mahiru freeze and gape his mouth as well as Kuro. A few seconds passed before Mahiru started freaking out.

"H-How do you know about-"

"Licht-san told me." (Y/n) cut him off calmly making the two males do a double take. She heard Mahiru mumble something while rubbing his temple in frustration. Then his eyes snapped open suddenly, and he faced (Y/n) with widened eyes.

"(L/n)-chan! You're close with Licht-san right?" Mahiru asked in a rush, she nodded but before she could get a word out he interrupted her again.

"Can you ask him a really big favor, actually no wait, do you know where he is?" His words were fast and came out shaky. (Y/n) grew concerned at how anxious he acted.

"Mahiru-san, calm down a minute. Tell me what's the matter." (Y/n) asked still maintaining her calm expression. Mahiru ran his hand through the tuft of his hair on his forehead. He attempted to at least take a deep breath, however before he could ask her again another familiar voice interrupted again.

"Hey you two what are you doing there?"

Mahiru jumped again, while (Y/n) turned around with a smile on her face.
"Krantz-san!" She greeted excitingly.

"(Y/n)-chan?" He called questioningly, but he still smiled seeing her familiar bright expression.
"What brings you here?" He asked. His eyes glanced towards Mahiru who was fidgeting in his place.

"Did you bring your friend to come see the concert? I'm afraid the whole audience is full of sponsors, it's sold out." He hummed thinking about something.

"Ah, actually we wanted to see Licht-san." She said waving her hand dismissively, Mahiru agreed nodding his head fiercely.

"Hmm..I think I can sneak you two in. Follow me." Krantz said amused, giving off a little chuckle. (Y/n) eagerly followed grinning to herself, the time was drawing closer.

"Ah, t-thank you." Mahiru stuttered trudging after them. He and (Y/n) walked side by side, until his eyes glanced upward at a large window. He saw a very familiar figure stepping through the upper halls. His expression turned grim, and it didn't go unnoticed by (Y/n)

"Mahiru-san?"

"E-Excuse me! Do you know where the concert venue is?" He asked Krantz once again turning anxious. Krantz directed him with his words the exact location he asked, and with that he took off in the opposite direction surprising both Krantz and (Y/n). (Y/n) grew concerned as she called his name, trying to make sense of why he was acting this way.