Movement 9

The door slammed open, it practically broke off its hinges. (Y/n) let out a short scream of shock, but the male in front just turned with a huge grin on his face.

"Speak of the Angel-chan!~"

Licht stood there, and he looked more angered than you have seen him regularly. His fists clenched and teeth clenched as several veins popped on his head. His sharp eyes glaring at the male in front of her with fury. Licht shot forward harshly kicking the male away from (Y/n) and across the room. He impacted the wall hard enough to leave a dent, groaning as he fell to the floor. Licht pulled him up by his hair glaring daggers.

"You're crossing lines shit rat. I'll kill you!" He yelled in his face only making the male smirk at him.

"Extra angry today are we Angel-chan?" He asked playfully, the smug smile twitching upon the male's lips. The look and statement made Licht seethe, he didn't even hesitate to kick him again.

"Licht-tan aren't you being too violent in front out guest?" The male continued to tease.

"Licht-san?" And she followed with a soft call of his name. It caused Licht to freeze mid kick with his eyes widened slightly. She looked at him, confusion showing from the expression of your face. But he couldn't overlook the slight fear she showed from what she had experienced earlier; mixing with the confusion, it caused a bad pang to expose itself in his chest. Licht disliked it. Not to mention the one who caused it, was the one being he hated more in the tight grip of his hand. The very one giving a very playful, mischievous grin right now.

"What's...who's that?" You asked. Your voice sounded strangely calm. Licht had no reasonable explanation to tell you so he stayed silent while he tried to think. His let his grip let go, but he clenched his fist getting tighter and tighter not even facing you. Too lost in thought to hear your footsteps getting closer, it was not until you kneeled at Lawless that he snapped out of his stupor.

She still seemed too calm, as she checked over Lawless twitching on the floor. Her head turned to Licht, her eyes just screaming confusion to him. His eyes glaring down at her since his temper had broken.

"Licht-san what's going on?" She asked softly. Licht didn't say anything, he couldn't say anything as he glared into her stern gaze. Her gaze didn't waver no matter how hard he glared.

The door opened revealing Kranz, "Hey what-" He paused as he saw (Y/n), a very angry Licht, and Lawless twitching on the floor. He only sighed as he rubbed his temple gingerly with his fingers.

"Oh dear. It seems I was too careless." He mumbled looking nervously at Licht and (Y/n). (Y/n) raised a brow, opening her mouth to ask Kranz what was happening, only for a gasp to escape her when Licht grabbed her wrist and started tugging her from the room. Kranz only gave a sigh and a disappointed look as he went over to Lawless.

"L-Licht-san!" (Y/n) stuttered as she tripped over her own feet, just as Licht stopped his fast pace. His tight grip still clasped her wrist, and (Y/n) could feel just how angry he felt from it. It only made her more confused. She grabbed Licht's wrist that was on top of hers, and she could feel him tense up. He glanced behind, and then turned fully facing her with a hard glare, but a pensive expression.

"Seriously, please tell me. What's going on?" She asked once more except a little more stern in her tone.

"I wish I could tell you." Licht finally said.

"But, I'm not going to. It's something you shouldn't get involved in." He added his tone getting darker. (Y/n) caught upon it, and stood frozen in her place as they stared each other down. She could tell, even if he sounded harsh. There was something fearful in his tone.