Prelude

She hummed to herself, walking down the now darkened street, the only source of light being street lamps. Usually for someone like her it would be dangerous, however she couldn't help but find it soothing. There was just something about solitude in the darkness, where she can think to herself that was just calming. And it was not like she was alone, there were thousands of stars keeping her company. She thought of them more than just masses of gas in space, it was more fun to think father than that. Like hundreds of people who passed on are now watching her curiously, call it cliche, but hey it brought her joy so she didn't care.

The crisp morning air felt cool on her skin, it felt refreshing to her, while to others it felt more of an annoyance. She jumped onto a bench taking out her (music player), putting in the earbuds. Classical music played through the earphones, the instrumentals just beautiful. Quiet and calm, it was just how she liked it; A moment to think to herself. She took out a journal and started writing, mostly about everything from her thoughts to her observations.

It was useful to her, because she never knew when she would need to reflect on it. The piano played swiftly in her ears creating vibrant images of a stage, and the pianist surrounded by a brash wind, a field. It felt like he or she was playing just for her. The tempo changes signifying the change in tone, she can imagine a wide range of scenerios. Now it was something dramatic, it was like her life was being described.

She reached into her bag taking out a piece of paper, on the paper was some type of writing. It was name, Licht Jekylland Todoroki. She kept note of this name, he was a very famous pianist, and she wanted to meet him. She happened to have heard of him through some contacts, and as soon as she heard his music she was awestruck. He played the piano with such force, and yet he can put in such delicacy into the music. He put so much emotion into it too, it appealed to her so much that she just had to meet him.

She closed her eyes just imagining the grand hall, the lights dim, the grand piano on the stage and just him playing. It brought her a fuzzy feeling inside, it was a great substitute for what was in her chest. Oh how she anticipated the meeting so much. It would make her the happiest girl on Earth to meet him.

A sudden ding from her phone came interrupted her dream like state. She looked in slight frustration, and saw it was her mother.

"I got word that you left. Now you know how worried me and your father get when you do that without telling anyone."

'Yeah right.' She said sighing as she read the text from her mother. Her fingers worked fast at a reply, a pretty artificial reply.

"I'm sorry, next time I promise to tell someone."

She waited, and she replied just a few seconds later.

"Just be sure to return right now."

She rolled her eyes producing another artificial reply.

"Ok."

Nice and short, so easy to trick her like that. She put the music back on returning to that state of bliss, you were going to return. Her health didn't agree to the cold after all. But she wanted at least a little more time in the dream filled state. A little more time where she can feel her chest becoming light and fuzzy. A little more time where she can hear the angelic music.

A little more time...something she no longer have.

A/N: A little editing done, I'm changing the POV to third instead of second. I think it fits more, it's a still a x reader don't worry.