Movement 8

The next few days, (Y/n) woke up feeling so much better. No pain anywhere and to her it felt so relieving. The moments of Licht staying in her apartment however still continued to play in her head. He left right after she woke up from a long nap, leaving behind a note. A rather curt note, but still to (Y/n) it was thoughtful. She could practically feel her cheeks begin to burn. She knew now how kind Licht was, even though he was very harsh externally. It fascinated her, the contrast in his nature. The kind side of Licht made (Y/n) become flustered. Like she had developed a liking for him. (Y/n) was on her couch writing in her journal, letting herself ponder as she wrote.

She wasn't going to deny, she had developed an attraction for Licht. Being friends for so long and showing each other things that strangers wouldn't show to each other, it was inevitable. But (Y/n) didn't feel like it was time for her to be falling in love, in fact it was the worst timing. Her mind jumbled up with her emotions spiraling every time she saw or even thought about Licht.

As if on cue, her cellphone rang once again. She expected it to be Licht, but instead she heard another very unsettling voice.

"(Y/n)..." (Y/n) could feel her body shudder, the goosebumps arising from her skin as she could feel the cold crawl upon her.

"Doctor Iwazumi."

"I see that you have answered your phone and not your friend. That's good as I have specific information for you." He said, his voice never failed to give her shivers and she hated it. She listened to him drabble on and on, mostly about some results you didn't care about. It was like sitting in a boring lecture.

It wasn't until she heard his voice calling her name again did she pay attention, "(Y/n)."

"Hm?"

"I hope you remember everything I just said." He said, or rather ordered continuing to lecture her.

"Ok..." You heard a beep from her phone, her eyes widened on seeing the contact.

"Um, I got another call!" She quickly exclaimed to cut him off.

He paused, "Who?" He asked. She blinked not expecting that question to arise. He almost sounded...interested. (Y/n) thought it strange, and just brushed off the tone of his voice.

"Someone important. I'll be hanging up now." She said quickly pressing the end call button. She let out a tiny sigh, somehow even after talking with him she felt strange, bad even. She didn't know why she felt this repulsed by her doctor, but she couldn't help. (Y/n) shook her head, she shouldn't dwell on that. It was only going to make her feel worse.

She pressed the answer button on her phone, her breath and tone of voice became calm. She wanted to hide her state of distress.

"Hello~ Is this (Y/n)-chan?" (Y/n) recognized the voice, the one that had answered her earlier yesterday.

"Hello." She replied politely. Even if she talked to this person earlier, she didn't even know his name.

"Wow, you're voice is a lot cuter when it's not as raspy." She did a double take at the out of the blue comment. A feeling of major embarrassment crawled up upon her as her faced heated up.

"I-I'm sorry?" She stuttered.

"Oh! You don't even know who I am don't you? My name is Rozenstein Kranz, Licht's manager." Kranz's voice lit up even more as he sounded a lot more bubbly. (Y/n) blinked, she didn't realize she was talking to Licht's manager. But she suddenly felt more excited.

"Eh? So you're Licht's manager. It's nice to finally introduce myself, even if it's over the phone." She said with a slight laugh. She could hear him laughing with her.