Movement 12

(Y/n) stood outside in the park, laughing out loud as she could feel the cold caress her skin. Her mouth breathing out the puffs of condensed air. The season began changing once more, the trees shed of the protection of their leaves, and the ground covered in a very thin sheet of dust from the frozen dew. Winter has arrived officially making its appearance. (Y/n) sighed as the cold air caused her nose and fingertips to become red. She wished she could at least see some snowfall.

"Huh?" A cold, soft tickling feeling on her nose and eyelashes, and she looked up seeing just what she hoped for. Tiny snowflakes falling from the grey clouds that covered the blue sky. They kept coming, causing each one to fall lightly on the ground as well as one (Y/n). Like with the rain, (Y/n) excited watched each flake fall to the ground. From time to time cupping her hands and watching each individual flake melt in her palm. Even if it was cold, she enjoyed every minute standing in the snowfall.

"(Y/n)." The deep voice familiar to her almost made her trip on her next step. She caught the sight of Licht's figure standing in front of her.

"L-Licht-san why are you here?" She asked surprised. He said nothing but stepped closer, probably a little too close. He gripped her arm with one hand getting closer, and her red face no longer felt the stinging cold but a great warmth. His eyes were half opened as he stared at her.

"Stupid, playing out in the cold." He mumbled his and her breath practically mixed together. She could feel her heart race a mile, it beating so fast that she couldn't even say anything. Licht's two finger lifted her chin, and angled her head. She predicted the next thing that would happen, but she didn't want to stop it.

"You're just begging to get sick.." His voice softened and stopped just before he pressed down his lips.

And then the dream ended...

A big force just jumped on top of (Y/n) making her scream in surprise and flail around in her bed. She felt the pressure of something sitting  on top on her, his beady eyes and happy expression directed towards her.

"(Dogs name)." She drawled out tiredly in a whine, he only barked at her. She rubbed her eyes getting them adjusted to the light, and felt her sheets.

"How did I end up in my bed?" She mumbled but then remembered the time she fell asleep, as well as being with Licht.

"Ahh! I fell asleep while we were lying down." She groaned. She felt really embarrassed, falling asleep when hanging out with a friend generally is really embarrassing. And she thought it to be kind of rude too. She ruffled her hair and buried her face in her hands. Only to sigh, bringing her feet over the edge and standing. She went to her living room, getting the attention of her dog by whistling at him.

"Are you hungry?" She asked petting his head, he tilted it. And then started to pad towards his bowl, (Y/n) followed only to be met with a little surprising sight. His bowl was already full, as well as the water bowl already replaced. Most of the stuff lying around the living room had been picked up too. (Y/n) felt suspicious, until her eyes caught a neatly folded paper on the counter. When her eyes settled upon the familiar script she knew it was Licht's doing. A small smile appeared on her face reading his words, he had carried her all the way from the park and even cared for her dog. Her face felt warm and she felt extremely happy. Until she came across something on the bottom.

P.S Did you know you drool a lot when you sleep? You practically soaked the shoulder of my hoodie when I got to your apartment.

Now (Y/n)'s face became red out of pure mortification. Did he really have to be blunt about it? And was it necessary to point it out in the first place?

She covered her face wanting to hide. Even if she was completely alone, the embarrassment held above anything else.
"Why did you have to say that?" She whined. Her stomach sounded loudly catching her attention, as if she weren't embarrassed enough.