Movement 1

Play the music for effect if you want.
---------------------------------------

She awoke to the bright light coming through her windows, her room became engulfed in the sunlight. She stretched happily, today was just another great day, at least that was what she thought. People always thought she was weird for being so overly optimistic. She got herself ready as well as to make breakfast, she got out the paper with the name again. She smiled, today was the day she was going to meet him. Word got around saying that Licht has returned to Tokyo from Austria, and she was beyond excited.

How strange it was for her to obsess over someone the same age as her, but she didn't care. His music just spoke to her so much, she would give anything just to see to him.

She heard the pitter patter across the kitchen, and in came her (dog breed) happily wagging his tail at her. She returned his happy smile petting his head.

"I'm going to do it (dog's name) I'm going to meet him."

Her determination radiated off of her. It could be felt throughout the entire country, but that was just an exaggeration. She just wanted to meet him so badly, if she did, she would be the happiest girl on earth. Even just a tiny glance would be satisfying to her. She grinned at her dog who just kept wagging his tail and staring at her.

"You're hungry I bet?"

She chuckled, she stood up setting up the bowl and everything else for him. He happily ravished it, and it gave her a chance to really look at him while he was occupied.

She reflected, she really loved her dog. Even in the worst situation she knew he would love her anyway. She just wished there was more time to spend with him, time waits for no one after. A few seconds later she went to her counter and grabbed a camera. One of those older models that printed the pictures automatically.

"Hey (dog's name)!" She whistled at him catching his attention. She quickly snapped a photo of herself and her dog who just tilted his head in curiosity. She giggled looking over it, and watching how curious he was.

"Ok..." She mumbled, her mind played like a projector of your daily routine. She grabbed a granola bar for the time being, it was not like a big breakfast was going to aid her. She grabbed a leash from the counter and set up (dogs name) who immediately knew what she was doing and looked extremely happy.

"Come on! Walk time!" She exclaimed excitingly.

'Maybe...I will find him too.' She thought as you and your dog walked out the door.
-------------------------------------

She watched in awe at the city of Tokyo, she decided today would be a good time. The business like atmosphere, the loud chatter among the people, the tall buildings, she never realized how different a city is compared to the calmness of her own home. She found the contrast fascinating, it was like making a new discovery.

And she was hoping to make one more. It would be worth her time.

There was only one problem...

'I don't know what Todoroki-san looks like..' She mentally cried. She wasn't always one to think ahead because she was used to thinking what to do at the very moment. Sometimes her way of thinking didn't help her that much. She tried to come up with a plan as she kept walking her dog, but a sudden pull and accidental release of his leash made everything in the moment stop.

"Ah! (Dog's name!) Wait!" She cried running after him. It was hard to maneuver through the crowded streets, and she tried desperately to keep up with her dog who was running to who knows where. Her worry built up when she lost sight of him for a second. One hard push through the crowd, and once again everything stopped.