Movement 13

"Eh? Karaoke?" (Y/n) got a surprise phone call again quite early in the evening the next day. Only this time it was from Kranz instead of Licht, since Licht was busy practicing as usual.

"Yes! Licht has been mentioning it for a while now, he even seemed pretty excited. Maybe you can accompany him?" Kranz asked, seemingly pointing to something else in mind that (Y/n) didn't catch. She thought for a moment, laughing at the mental image. Licht gushing over anything like a hyperactive child was actually hilarious that (Y/n) snickered out loud. But then she paused, just the thought of hanging out with him brought a smile to her face that wouldn't fade away. Although she had her doubts, she couldn't deny the overwhelming joy. The type of feeling that makes her chest feel light, and causes her mind to defy logic.

"Hm..ok Kranz-san, I'll come with Licht. Does he know yet?"

"I'll tell him as soon as he finishes practice!" Kranz declared adding a jolly laugh, (Y/n) sweatdropped. But she huffed with a small smile and big goodbye to Kranz. She stared at her phone shaking her head in amusement. Her heart faintly skipping beats, reminding her...that her feelings still lingered.

She checked the time, still a few hours left, so she decided to take a walk like she always does. Perhaps then meet up with Licht on the way there. She gathered everything she needed, including her camera and journal and headed off.
--------------------------------------------

(Y/n) giggled as she snapped the trigger button of her camera left and right. She needed to catch up on what she missed after all. She caught a bunch of scenery, as well as little remnants of past areas she's been with Licht. Although she never took pictures with him in it yet. She seemed a bit shy to ask, and the one she did take he was keeping. Even if the memories she had were in her mind at the very moment, she wanted to capture them. She sighed knocking her fist to her temple lightly, to scold herself. She just kept walking in silence, out of the corner of her eye she spotted something. A birds nest perched high up in a tree, occupied by a tiny sparrow. She walked closer, zooming in with her camera lens, and caught upon the ruffled feathers and the shrill cry coming from it.

Her gaze lingered on it for a minute before pressing the button, taking a photo. She gazes upon the photo, feeling...melancholic. She huffed, a tiny smile reappeared on her face..she shouldn't be acting like this right now. She once again checked her phone, after she put the photo in her bag. She thought for a moment as soon as she saw the time, and she decided to head to his hotel early.
-------------------------------------------

Her knuckles rapped on the door once again, and she saw Kranz in the doorway.

"Oh? (Y/n)-chan?" He asked a little surprised.

"Hello Kranz-san." She greeted and bowed politely. He lead her into the room and she breathed out deep breaths relaxing.

"You're very early." Kranz noted sitting across from her.

(Y/n) closed her eyes but smiled, "Yeah. I figured I might as well come early since I didn't have anything to do."

Kranz nodded, but a thoughtful expression remained on his face. He sat in a chair across from her and observed.
"(Y/n), I have a question. It might seem a little straightforward."

"Hm?"

"Do you like Licht?"

(Y/n)'s breath hitched, and her posture straightened immediately. Her whole body became stiff, her fingers fiddled with each other, and a huge blush covered her face. Her whole body turning warm as each second ticked. Kranz observed her behavior but a small smile came upon his face.