Movement 10

Never had Licht ever thought that he would get acquainted with other people. He acted much like his father, being somewhat of an aloof character only drowning himself in his music. As well as to fulfill his future goals. He thought he would stay that way, only it changed. First it began with that demon, that he made a contract with. He hated it beyond anything else, it was a darkness that invited itself to disrupt an angel like him. But then, (Y/n) came in, bringing in a light. What was so special about her? Even Licht questioned himself as to why...he liked her presence so much. Was this attraction? Possibly, even he couldn't deny his inner feelings.

Another scene came to him as he closed his eyes, the scene in the rain. The free flowing movements of them dancing together, those moments that filled him with great joy and amusement. Amongst all of the stress, he found time of joy with her. Maybe that's why...he found a bond with her. But then came in the smile on her face that made his heart skip beats, he didn't think it was possible for anyone to do that. Licht became conflicted, his feelings became a mess.

"Damn it.." He muttered through grit teeth covering his face with his hands. He cursed himself for struggling so much.

"Eh, Licht-tan you're still thinking of your little crush~" Licht heard a very irritating voice from above him. He faced and glared at Lawless grinning at him with a smug look.

"I think it's cute~ the love of youth~Oh what young love do yonder window breaks~" Lawless teased on and on reciting the lines the famous poet Shakespeare. Licht could hear his mocking tone loud and clear, and it didn't help. In fact it only made him more angry. He grabbed Lawless's shirt collar growling at him.

"You demon, stop mocking me."

"Eh~ I'm not mocking I'm teasing there's a difference. And I'm not surprised, (Y/n)-chan's kind of cute~" He said, he emphasized the last part making Licht's eyebrow twitch.

"Shut up!" He yelled gripping the vampire's shirt tighter. His glare pierced Lawless' crimson eyes, but Lawless didn't waver. He became used to Licht's temper. In fact it only encouraged him to tease more.

"Oh? So Licht-tan gets angry when I call (Y/n)-chan cute huh?"

Licht's eyebrow twitched again, Lawless knew just how to get under Licht's skin. Licht needed some alone time so he just walked away, in a very bad mood.

Lawless scratched his head and laughed slightly, "Hm how adorable. But remember Licht-tan, the things you're still involved with." He said, his eyes turned darker giving the aura of something powerful.
------------------------------------------

"Tch." Licht grit his teeth as his temper peaked again. He couldn't help himself, as the demon just got him so angry. Then he just mentioned (Y/n) and that's when his mind really snapped. His boot met with the wall creating a dent, just the sound of her name coming from a demon's mouth made his skin crawl and something toxic rise up in his throat. He heard the sound of Kranz calling him, and he willed himself to calm down. His thoughts went to her again, and her words, and he was calm. This time he didn't question it.

He saw Kranz standing with there with the phone in his hand.
"What is it?" Licht asked walking up to him. Kranz just handed him the phone, and he automatically knew.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hi Licht-san..." He knew it was her, to be honest he was elated it was her. But something sounded off in her voice, like that one time she had a high fever.
"What's wrong?" He asked so suddenly.

"I..." She paused, and her voice sounded distressed it only caused worry to grow. He awaited her answer, growing impatient.

"What is it (Y/n)?" He asked again, his instincts telling him that it wasn't something good judging by the way she paused.