Movement 19

Three weeks have passed since that time. Once again the time elapsed became slow to the both of them. They managed to keep little contact, but at (Y/n)'s request Licht estranged from the hospital for some time. It honestly ate at him, even if he refused to admit it. He used the time to recover himself from the strain his body took from the fight against the Servamp of Melancholy and his subclass. Licht even started looking after Lawless for sometime, even if he still hated the Servamps guts. He had to admit, it indeed felt relieving to not actually work. But the time kept passing, and he started to miss his piano. His fingers playing on the keys flawlessly was always a way to calm him.

Now he wanted his piano more than ever. The time he hadn't kept in contact with (Y/n) started to weigh on him. He had so many questions but he had to keep patient for her to answer them. His fingers twitched, and he constantly tapped it as he sat and thought to himself. He now lived with the boy named Mahiru, as per the command of the C3 organization. He still questioned why, but no answer came to him anytime soon. He sat around with an irritated scowl on his face.

Not only was all of this new situation happening, but he had a problem with (Y/n). It wasn't a bad problem, but rather a distracting problem. Especially after that little stunt he pulled before he left her in the hospital room. He clearly could hear his heart pound every time he thought of her, anything that had to do with her. He would suddenly grow nervous, and that has never happened. Not only that but he just...missed her. So much that his thoughts became consumed. He just disliked being away from her so much. His scowl deepened as another image of her flashed.

"Uhh...Licht-san?"

He snapped out of his daze when he heard Mahiru call him. Mahiru looked at him nervously. He blinked as he realized he was glaring.
"What?" He asked. All of the frustrations set upon him let his tone turn harsh. Mahiru cleared his throat, and hesitated to even speak.

"Uh, dinner's ready. Kuro and Lawless are already there." He said pointing in the direction.
"I'm not ready yet." He said, and slouched as he sat on the floor. Mahiru joined him after a few seconds of deciding. Only for Licht to glare at him. He flinched but he still sat and stayed with him.

"Are you...ok?" He asked.

"I..." Licht paused growling and huffing. He let out an angry sigh of defeat covering his face with his hands.
"I don't know anymore." He said. He felt annoyed, stressed, and something else he couldn't name, simultaneously.

"Wow I've never seen you that distressed. Well unless you count that time-"

"Don't mention that." Licht cut him off harshly, he'd rather just repress the fight entirely at this moment. Mahiru felt concerned for him, he has noticed him acting like this for the past week. He wished he could say something helpful, but he predicted Licht would just snap and dismiss him.

"So..is it perhaps about (Y/n)?" He took a shot, and he saw Licht's body stiffen. He had found the reason just from his reaction. Licht could only grit his teeth remaining silent.
"Are you mad at her?" Mahiru asked.

"No! I'm...just worried, and it's to the point where it's frustrating." Licht admitted, even he didn't know what he was feeling. He just seemed like a mess. He sighed exasperatedly running a hand through his hair.
"I need my piano, I'm too stressed." He mumbled. Mahiru hummed, thinking, but his cellphone ring cut into the silence.

"Ah, hello?" Mahiru sweat dropped hearing a familiar chirping voice on the other end. He cleared his throat handing his phone to Licht. He raised a brow, but took it.

"Ah Licht!" Krantz greeted, he sounded rather cheerful.
"Krantz? Why are you calling?" He asked. Mahiru took the time to sneak away to a hiding place.