Movement 3

Play the music in the media if you want
------------------------------------

(Y/n) laid sprawled on her bed, her body felt like it was being crushed under a 50 pound weight. She didn't know why she was feeling like this, she took care of herself pretty well. But sometimes her body just didn't agree with her, today her body was screaming at her. She just tried to ignore the feeling crawling in her chest and head. She hated this feeling. She pushed herself off her bed, and went into the kitchen. Although her movements were sluggish, she slowly got a cup filled with water.

The cooling feeling gave her burning throat a relief. She shook her head trying to get her head together, although that only made her dizzy. She took a deep breath making her mind calm.

"Maybe I need a walk." She mumbled to herself. A sudden idea came into her head, she would go to her favorite shop in the city. She would always go to that shop when she need to repose. She grabbed her coat, said good bye to her dog, and excitedly went out the door.
----------------------------------------

The air grew colder as she walked outside. (Y/n) always liked the cold, for some reason breathing in cold air was more refreshing to her. When she breathed she saw her breath condense again, it was fascinating how her warm breath contrasted with the cold air. She always liked to see the contrast. Sometimes she imagined childish things like she was breathing fire. She grinned to herself as she trudged through the heavy populated streets again. Although the streets were way more dense with people than the last time she saw. The amount of people pushing and shoving was almost overwhelming.

(Y/n) didn't let the people get to her mind as she kept looking for her favorite shop. However one harsh shove to her side caused her to tumble and trip. Instead of a harsh impact to the ground, she felt a soft impact on something warm. She assumed it was someone's chest she fell on, and she could also feel the pressure of someone's hands on her arms steadying her. She separated immediately and bowed to the person.

"I apologize! I did not fall on you on purpose!" She exclaimed in a haste.

"It's you..." The voice made (Y/n) snap her head up. In front of her was Licht Todoroki, once again. (Y/n) was practically in shock as she did not expect to see him twice in her lifetime. She was joking around with a meeting of fate, but perhaps it was not a joke. Licht as well did not expect to see her again.

"It's you..." She repeated. The two locked eyes with each other staring in shock and silence. (Y/n) was the one to break it with the clearing of her scratchy throat.

"Todoroki-san...it's nice to see you again!" She exclaimed giving off a happy grin. Licht still had a bored look on his face, but he gave a minuscule nod as he acknowledged her greeting.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked.

"Walking." Licht replied simply. (Y/n) sweatdropped, and once again she grew a little awkward as she tried to find what to say.

"Todoroki-san, want to come with me someplace?" She asked, it was a long stretch. But (Y/n) was willing to take a risk.

"Where?" He asked.

"It's this little tea shop downtown. It's not grand or anything but the products they have are really good, and it's quite a tranquil place." You explained, your tone got more excited the more you spoke. Licht continued staring at you with a callous expression, but he grew curious. You grew nervous at his passivity, and you guessed he wasn't interested.

You nervously chuckled, "I guess you're busy or something? That's ok." You said with a smile.

"I'm not. Can you show me there?" He asked out suddenly. Licht wasn't one to communicate easily, and he felt some spark of joy as she was the one who invited him somewhere. Maybe it would be worth his time?