Movement 6

Music in the media

"I'm heading off again." Licht said to Kranz.

Kranz smiled a goofy smile, "Oh Licht! Going to see (L/n)-chan again? And I didn't even have to push you to contact her." He said gushing like a school girl.

"Shut up." Licht said harshly before he slammed the door shut.

Licht had spent all day practicing, and by now it was almost the evening time. But he still wanted to see (Y/n). The urge to meet her grew stronger with each passing hour. It honestly annoyed him slightly, a part of him felt like he was wasting his time doing this. But another part felt like he was wasting her time, and for that he felt a little bad. Although the joy he felt when he saw you conquered overall. He knew his feelings were a mess. He breathed in the cold air as he let his thoughts organize themselves.

He walked the crowded streets of the city, to him it was way too noisy. His eyes scanned the mass of people, and he caught a familiar sight of (h/c) hair. Surely enough she was there walking, heaving a bag over her shoulder. He paused pursing his lips in a thin line, debating whether or not to get her attention. He couldn't help himself as his feet started moving to her direction.

Once he got closer he called her name, "(L/n)." She turned and the shining color of her eyes locked with his metallic blue grey ones. A wide open mouthed smile appeared on her face.

"Todoroki-san!"

He felt his his cheeks warm once he saw the illuminating smile on your face, but his stoic expression made it hard for others to tell.

"You're out late. I thought you would usually be in your hotel or practicing." She commented.

"I could say the same for you." He said. He never knew (Y/n) went out this late, it made his curiosity grow.

"Oh? Um well...I needed to step out to pick up something." She said, with the amount of stuttering and hesitance Licht picked up on her nervousness. It made him wonder, what made her nervous. He wanted to ask her, but that would count as prying. Licht had to stop himself, if she respected his privacy then he would respect hers.

"Are you out for a walk?" She asked. He scowled momentarily, as he tried to think of an answer. No way he would admit that he wanted to come and find her. So he just nodded silently to answer her question.

"That's nice, although it is getting colder outside." She commented breathing out a puff of her breath. She watched it condense in the air with a grin.

"Did you...want to...join..me?" He asked. He wanted to kick himself for being so awkward and hesitant. But his inner stubbornness mixed with embarrassment was not helping him in the slightest. He felt amazed at how you made his mind feel this way when no one else could.

(Y/n) blushed red but smiled, "Sure! It would make the night seem less lonely." She said.

"Ah!" She ran ahead of him point forward. "There's a grassy area right down there!" She exclaimed. In a rushed moment she grabbed Licht's hand pulling him forward. If (Y/n) hadn't been pulling him, he would've frozen in his place as soon as his skin came in contact with hers. He didn't quite expect her to grab his hand like that, but he wasn't going to lie when he felt right about it. Her small hand gripping his hand made his heart quicken and electricity spark. Why did he like it so much?

"Here!" She exclaimed turning towards him. She noticed the scowl and his eyes looking downward. She followed the gaze to see her hand holding his. Her eyes widened and she ripped away her hand out of embarrassment, and a little shame.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed your hand so suddenly. That was wrong of me." She said, although she was blushing profusely. Licht looked at his hand once she let go, his fingers curled. He felt a little disheartened, that once she let go it felt...empty. He got over it in a second, and stuffed his hands in his pockets.