"What were you going to say just now?"Yoona turned her attention back to Sehun, asking him to continue. Sehun stared longingly at the door Taeyeon just went out from before heaving a heavy sigh. He knows something. And after what he found out about the demons and the existence of them, he is even more worried about Taeyeon, knowing what the demons can do.

-

Taeyeon has been waiting for more than ten minutes in front of the gates. Baekhyun is usually out by that time, so she was starting to get worried.

"Where is he? Did I miss him just now?"she mumbled, staring at the school from the front gate. She placed one foot on the school grounds and sneaked a glance at the guard house. Luckily for her, the guard was taking a nap inside. She made a run for it into the school , staying low as possible. She hid herself away from the teachers in the parking lot successfully and found her way in the middle of the school. Now she just needs to locate where Baekhyun's class is.

She found his class in the second floor. Shoving her file back into her bag. She walked towards the class at the far end of the floor. She looked through the windows and saw Baekhyun and a few other students in there, sitting at each corner. The door suddenly swung open, causing her to jump away from the window.

Taeyeon cleared her throat as the teacher that just came out from the class stared at her.

"Are you the substitute?"she asked.

Taeyeon was confused but nodded nonetheless.

"Great. I have to rush to the hospital, so you can let the students leave after an hour. Make sure that they finish their assignments before leaving."the teacher said and ran off. Taeyeon smirked because she found a way to get into class without getting kicked out by the teacher. She stepped into the class and looked around. The three students other than Baekhyun looked up and stared at her.

"Wow, Ms. You look very young!"a boy exclaimed and whistled.

"Haha. Yeah, I finished my degree earlier."Taeyeon chuckled awkwardly.

Upon hearing her voice, Baekhyun looked up from the desk. He furrowed his eyebrows, confused about how Taeyeon can find his class and get into his class that easily.

"Please finish your assignments or else you can't leave."she said as she walked towards the back of the class where Baekhyun is sitting. The students were curious about the fake substitute teacher who went straight to Baekhyun as if she knows him, but they didn't bother to ask any questions and looked down to continue with their assignments.

"Wow. You really take stalking into a whole new level."he commented as Taeyeon pulled out the chair beside him and sat down.

"I was waiting for you and you didn't show up."she whispered.

"I didn't ask you to wait for me."he sighed.

"You are in detention right now because you didn't finish your assignment?"she asked, leaning closer to him to take a closer look of the paper on his desk. Baekhyun tilted his head further away as her face is way too close to his. Taeyeon was oblivious about how close her face was and continued to squint her eyes to look at the first paragraph. Baekhyun gave up and handed her the paper to her to read it. "Hmm...I think I can help you with Math. It is just calculating and drawing out the graphs..."she mumbled, staring at the confusing equations in front of her.

"Do you even go to school?"he asked, resting the side of his face on his palm and propping up his head with his elbow for support.

"I don't. But I can try. Do you have your textbook?"she asked and as expected, he shook his head. She groaned and got up from her seat. She went to a girl and asked for a textbook. She came back with a textbook in her hand and a small plastic bag in another. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at the bag in her left hand. "I got free candy. That nice girl over there gave it to me. Something about her boyfriend breaking up with her and she has no one to give it to."she said as she sat down beside him.