4 weeks later

Dropping the keys on the kitchen table i walked pass the living room to Nalen's and i bedroom. slowly opening the door, i smiled sadly seeing him laying down sleeping. He had cut on the back of his head and his face was still a little swollen, the doctors recommended for him to stay in the states but he was pressed about being in Nevada for his internship. i couldn't even convince him to stay until his stitches were out, when he told me he had already found a place for us near his internship and 3 colleges. "nisha, I'm getting you out of this state..." was all he said. it was to long of a drive so i payed for our plane tickets and got 2 trucks to help transport our things before our flight. 

and here we were. Nalen put on bed rest and therapy because he still was getting headaches which were told was going to be common. I looked at the time and saw it was late, i knew he'd be hungry when he wakes up. I walked over to him, kissing his forehead "hey baby" he stretched and pulled me to him kissing my lips. 

"you like the city?"

"oh it very beautiful and the schools seem great too. i signed myself up for a tour in my department at each university and they all will take my credits from my online classes so so far so good"

"thats good to hear, i talked to the guy I'm following under today too, he's keeping me on the internship program and extending it for me, so next week monday bright and early"

"thats great baby, lets work on getting you better" i rubbed his shoulders "You hungry?"

"starving" he mumbled

"okay, home-made chicken soap with jasmine rice"

"mmm oh yeah" i kissed his lips "mmm" his hands massaged my back and slowly made their way to my ass but i pulled back

"uh uh you already know no strenuous activities until you are cleared" i licked my lips "but i can..."

he shook his head "nah i need to feel you, we can wait. and i'm going to have you all night, no interruptions" he chuckled and winced in pain.

"Okay funny man" I rubbed his chest "tame the jokes, I'll get started on something to eat" he closed his eyes and nodded.

I looked over him with grateful eyes. And left the room in silence. My heart became full of a sudden making my put my hand on my chest. Not out of pain, it was more of a fluttering feeling. My eyes became wet and knees buckled. I slide on the way till my butt sat on the carpet and I put my hands in the air, letting the tears roll down my cheeks. Letting the butterflies fly freely in my chest and stomach. I felt so light and so, so free.

So, so free

.....

Hey loves. That's the story, sorry I've been so MIA, life has been a huge factor in my writing time.

But I love y'all lots & looooove the support.

I will be finishing Nasty up & will possibly start writing a new book so look out for that one. I thinking about switching it up a little bit