Morning Love

Rommey slept with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist and his face in my neck with light snores. This is what i woke up to every morning and i loved it. Slowly i removed myself from his grasp because it was already going on 10:30 and i had work at 12. Rome licked his lips and his eyes opened slowly as he glared at me for getting up, "dont give me that look Rommey, i got work"

"You always working Tanisha" he whined sitting up and pulling my to him kissing my stomach "Morning love"

"Good morning" i told him kissing his lips "and yes of course i am, you knew i wont going to stop just cause you have money" i laughed and walked to the bathroom slowly stripping off my clothes.

Rommey and i met at the park on an late evening auguast, my car had been having problems and i was on my way taking it to the shop when it sputtered out on me. I called the tow people but Rommey came instead and chamred me gulible ass. Two years later, he asked me to marry him and that was that. And been a year now and we finnaly put a date to our big day.

I was excited even though i had no family to announce the news too, Rommey had a huge family from the carribeans jamacians new york and cali that was all syked and blew my phone up so me and him won't forget ... Ironic right?

Slipping on my all black pants and a dark black belt with my black roshe's and a white blouse that hugged tightly to my curves. By the time i was finish in the bathroom, Rommey was on the phone handling some business, i knew he was cause he stepped out and he didnt like me hearing or knowing anything. Which was fine with me. He came back in the room when i was tying my shoes and grabbing a jacket and scarf and pulling my hair into a French braid.

He slipped on a shirt and some jeans " you need a ride to work baby?" he asked grabbing my waiste kissing my neck.

"No I'm going to ride my car tonight, okay?" she shrugged and stared at me for a second

"You sure bae, i dont mind" he tickled my neck with his tongue making my squirm a little bit.

"Rommey stop it, I'll drive my car. What you have to do today?"

"Run around town got some check up to do around my posts, York gonna handle all the rest for me today" he said as we started for the living room "wanna going somewhere today before you go to work?"

I smiled hyped "Dave & buster"

"So you can bust my ass in the damn bird game?" i poked out my lip poking my lipout and moaned a please to him in my baby voice. "Ite, wanna meet me their, you know i like picking you up for things like that"

"We can meet home ride out together but remember i have to work tonight" i kissed him

"Ite bae, but look yo, if muthafukas try you tonight you going to tell me?"

"I always cry out for you" i said licking his lips,i couldnt get enought of rommey's sexy ass. He was an amazing man and my best friend.

"You hungry?" he asked opening the door for me and locking it up as we walking outside and he opened my car door. And for some odd ass reason i remember that i was invited to the birthday party, "oo baby, i forgot we was invited to Loli's birthday tonight"

"Thought you had to work" he frowned and i rolled my eyes

"I know i do it start at 10:50, i dont have to be to work till 12. We dont have to stay long, i dont even want to go,but you know Loli sensitive"

He rolled his eyes again and i poped his left eyes" hope them shits get stuck" ifussed and he gave me one of his goofy smiles

"Well man she aint that sensitive, she a fucking stripper" he signed and nodded his head.