tight situation

I woke up with my head banging, and I blinked trying to clear vision, tears fell down my eyes as I saw Nalen across from me, his lip busted and a gash on the right side of his head, looked like he was pistol whipped. A trail of dried blood painted down his neck. Drenched his work shirt that was torn.

"Baby" I cried biting my lip, ropes tight on my wrist. "Wake up Nalen .. Please baby" I stretched out my leg to touch him but he was a foot away from my reach. I closed my eyes, my vision bluring from watery tears.

I hadnt remembered anything before this, I don't remember being with Nalen, or what the day was or how its been since ... Since

What the hell was this, how did I get here ?

My head throbbed with pains as more questions arose. I could hardly hold my head up with groaning through the pain. Nalen'sh head was rested on his shoulders and I could see his chest rise and fall very slightly. A tear rose from my eyes, I called him again but no reply escaped his lips.

That's when the knob on the door clicked and popped open. I braced myself, tugging at the zip ties that dug in my wrist. My breaths became short seeing his eyes. They were blood shot red and a vein above his eyebrow pulsated. His blinks were quick and fixed on nothing in particular. He looked strung out, clouded and sweaty. This scared me, I remember when I use to watch him hit lines when I first met him. Hell he sold rock to Monie too. But he stopped because he couldn't focus and hit me one time. The clean him was so much better. But seeing the thick anger in his eyes and me and Nalen defenless in power... This was not good...

But I left him, I had too. It was his fault, why would he do this to me? He cheated ... I hadn't realized how hard I was biting my lip til I tasted the blood. I gulped and shook my head as he reached out to touch my face. He rammbled fast in whispers, and planted his lips on mines "Rome, please stop" I cried

"N-n-n-no, no no" he shook his head "come back to me... I can't do this with out you.. I" he grabbed my throat tightly "I can't do this without you" 

"You have to let us go" I begged

He pushed at my beck "US!" His chuckles deep and demonic "it's us! Not you and him ... You choose him over me, after all I've fucking done for you, I brought you here, I got you in school" his words came out like a rabid dogs growl "I made you" he clicked his teether "you was fucking him ! That's why you left me?"
he pulled out a gun and pressed it to Nalens skull

"No!" Tears poured from my eyes "Rome please, d-dont do this. You cant do this please, just stop this, listen to me"

"I can take him out right here, right in front of you" he stared at Nalen with so much fucking hate "and you will not go anywhere, you hear me? You will stay right where you belong, I invest my time to save you pathetic ass"

I moan in pain as my ribs ache "please don't do this" He paced to me and thrashed his hand down on the side of my cheek, I screamed and kicked at him but his hand wrapped around my hair and he pulled it down so I looked at the ceiling. "Stooop" I cried "this isn't you"

"Beg for me" I shook my head as tears stung my lips, he pointed the gun to Nalen and pressed the trigger. the bullet dug in Nalen's shoulder and his screams bounced on the walls. His eyes red and confused as he stared at his should bleeding forcibly "noooooo!" I screamed trying to pulled from Rome, his grip tighten "please, let me go to him. No no, nalen baby hold on baby" his eyes stared at me blankly as he heaved repeatedly. His eyes slowly shut as he passed out. 

"Beg for me" he said creating a barrier between me and Nalen.

I nodded and looked away, but he pulled me up out the chair. And wrapped his arms around me, giving me full view of Nalen. The bleeding stopped but he laid unconscious, soaked in his blood. I felt my wrist breath realizing he cut the zip ties.

And started pulling me out the room "wh-were are we going?" I couldn't take my eyes off of Nalen, "no, what are you doing" he pushed me to the door. I reached for the lamp by the door and swung it, it bashed against his head and he tackled me into the wall. I lost my breath as I was slammed on the floor, but he rolled off of me as blood leaked from his head. I laid there in pain, tears threatening to fall.  I stummbled trying to stand, seeing him roll over, looking at me with pur hate. I jumped grabbing the lamp and throwing it down on his head till his eyes stared off in space.

I stumbled falling on the floor and throwing the lamp. Looking at the blood on my hands. My heart raced faster then I could breath and the ground started moving from under my feet.

Groans from Nalen focused me. I blinked and hurried to his side letting his hand free from the zip ties.

"Nalen baby" I ripped off the jacket I had and tied it tight on his wound. He grunted and head bobed. "Come on, we have to get out of here, we have to go"

He was heavy as he leaned against me but my adrenaline was pumping very fast. I looked back seeing his body laid on the floor and I blinked a tear from eyes as I told Nalen repeatdly we're going to get help.