22.

Waking up was heavenly, and i blinked as the light swam in from the window. I sat up taking off my clothes and wrapping a towel around me to take a shower. Stepping out the bedroom, i tiptoed down the hall to the bathroom and started the shower.

I touched my scar and frowned but threw my towel on the hook and hopped in the steaming waters. The water kissed at my skin making think back on last night. His touch and breaths, his lips and strength.

I took a deep breath already hot from the water. Grabbing my first rag i washed my vagina gently then grabbed my other rag and washed my body of with dove.

I turned of the water, wrapping my body in the towel. Then walking out the bathroom, Nalen just stepping out of his room with his work clothes on. "Hey" he smiled shutting the door behind him.

"Hi" i smiled back "morning"

"Morning" he looked at the front room "you going to be okay here?"

"Oh yeah, ill be fine" i smiled walking to my room "have a good day at work I'll see you later"

"You hungry?" I looked back at him, he was so fine and i really wanted to be in his arms "i know this lunch spot i can take you after i get off, its my early day"

"Text me the address?"

"I can pick you up? Come home and change" this for some reason made me smile

"First date?"

"Friendly outing"

I laughed softly "see you around one" i said as he nodded and walked towards the door. I stepped into mines and frowned. There's was absolutely nothing for me to do today. .
.
.
.
.

When Nalen came in, out of boredom, i went threw his cabinets and made something to eat. Even drove to Movie stop and brought some action/zombie movies. Mixing the chicken in the spicy sauce i let it simmer and then mixer it in the thin noodles.

"Woah" he smiled setting his keys down "smells good" he said reaching for the handle of the pot. I popped his hand and he snapped with a chuckled "well, excuse me Bosslady"

"I got some movies" i told him "since im on bed rest,and practically bored out of my mind I figured id... Busy myself"

He nodded "well can i do something to help?" he said grabbing the dirty dishes out my hand and starting to wash them

"I guess u can wash them" i say sarcastically "and i also wanted to thank you" i said pouring food in a pan and adding layers of cheese and a dash of red pepper flakes.

"For what?"

"Allowing me to stay here, you didn't have to do that" he didnt say anything at first

"I did" he said looking up. I turned to face look at him and saw the tightness of his jaw. "I know we were always professional with each other at work but i had took interest in you. You sad days, sick days, happy days; i chose to be there for you every time. So the one day, when you come to me hurt, it wasn't a option for you not to stay with Me or not to help you. I chose a long time ago to not leave you standing alone"

My lips were open slightly, dumbfounded. I tried to push out words but nothing came out right. "I.." the timer for the oven went of and i hurried to open it.

"I'll get the drinks" he said wiping his hand with a towel.