Memories Nightmare

My ringing phone scared the shit out of me as i untangled myself from the covers. My eyes as heavy from the sleep i didn't catch. I picked up my phone and answered my husband, "when you coming home?"

"Soon baby, i mean it, shit up here making me stressed out with these niggas, how you doing love? You sleep okay last night, youaint have one of your episodes?"

"Yeah i did" i frowned wanting to break down "can you just come home please"

"I can't right now but i will, and when i do I'm going to let you go ma, ite? Go hit one of your friends up after work today , get out the house or something, i live you Tanisha"

"I love you too" i mumbled hanging up and walking to the bathroom to shower. I must had stared myself in the mirror for a while because i could hear my phone alarm go off. It use to be worse then this, when i ran at night i became tramitized, was broke, lived in abandoned cars, alleys and shelters, then i started stripping in low budgeted strip clubs but they owner abused me repeatdly and sold me basically to another strip joint owner named Prince and i started making big bills with him only 10 living in a 5 star hotel and a personal driver, then he raped me , took everything and i had to run away from his ass cause he didnt want to let me go. That's when i met Derome. He saved me.

I dressed and grabbed my keys to my car making sure i locked the house up tight and smiles seeing Loli calling my phone "heey Loli!"

"Haaay sexy ass! Where you going today?"

"Working but i get off at 4" i told her "you making plans?"

"I want to take manman out to the park today since it's going to fill amazing all day, you think you can meet me there when you get off"

"Of course, I'll call you in a few" i told her saying my goodbyes and hanging up.

It didn't take me long to get to work, no traffic! And when i hot to work Nalen was already starting stocks, "why you look like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" he smiled not meaning any harm but unfortunately, i just was too shook from old memories.

"Did" i said simply walking pass him to clock in and grab my things.

"Would you like to talk about it?" i was seated and grabbing files, viewing logs.

"Nothing you'd understand" i tell him not in the mood to talk. He must had clued in because he signed and walked away.

It was a long work day and i couldnt had been happier to clock out... I felt bad treating Nalen so mean, he was always to good to me as a friend. When i finsihed clocking out and getting my stuff i proceeded to meet him at his car to apologise but he was no where to be found and nor was his car.

So i went home to change since Loli still wanted me to come and stay a while with her at the park. I slipped on one of my nice sundresses and a cardigan, pulling my hair into a nice curly bun mess and slid on my flip flops.

As soon as i finished, my phone rang and it was her "hey love"

"Hey, wassup?" i answered grabbing my keys.

"Hey boo, look Jay'monie just called me in tears you think you could pick her up.. I'm already at the park"

"I will call her" i signed a little disspointed, dont get me wrong Monie was my bitch and i loved her ass but when it came to her and that craxy ass fool, i never got into it... He a crazy a motherfucka. "& I'll be on my way,walking out now" i said hanging up and walking out the house dialing Monie number

"I'm on my way to pick you up, you at the crib?"

"On the porch bitch, this nigga in the house trashing everything"

"What the fuck is up now?"

"Girl this fool is typical that's all, if i aint get out he'd mistack me for a wall to hit"

Wouldn't be the first time

I thought, "ite well im on my way, mean time, yo ass stay clear from him"

I drove as fast as i could get there and when i pulled up, Monie was in my car in. Less than 2 seconds "girl pull the fuck off, get me out of here"

"I told yo ass he was messy from the get boo" i said pulling off

"I know but he gets my shit done and did, i love that man... I think,whatever, where Loli at again"

"The park with her son"

"Awee that boy is so cute his lil fine self" she chuckled, digging in her purse. "You still home alone?"

"For the time being" i shrugged "how things back at the club?"

"Maaan Randy ass be trying to act like he dont miss you, know damn well you the reason he was making all the money and he aint in love with you" she bust out laugh "pussy bitch ass, but its going ite,when u coming back i miss you up there it be whack"

"I don't know DeRome aint even hittin with that nigga nomore so honestly probably not anytime soon plus i got this wedding to plan"

"Yesss you really do, i know his momma been calling you bugging your ass" i nodded in agreement

"Know she has" i said pulling up at the park. The rest of the day was so relaxing sitting out there with my girls, not thinking about no nigga drama no nothing.

Hey MFs ! Look soory i been really busy, senior year ! So I'm running around and working alot i feel so fucking bad and my other book was straight shit so I'm going to do everything in my power make it up to y'all. Bare with me ladies - and gents *kisses and loves* ... Air kisses though lol