21.

A bowl of water a stack of pictures, some expensive ass wine i found in Nalen's cabinets [i asked if i could have it] & FIRE...

All a girl need to feed the other feeling inside her. There was the pictures of Rome & i trip to cali BURNED

out at red lobster for my Bday BURNED

Beach time BURNED

and so much more burning to continue. When Nalen came home and paused at the door, and i looked up at him. The smile on his face was light and he joined me down on the grown

"Is that my glass?" he pointed to the empty glass and i nodded laying my head on his shoulder watching the other pictures burn then i dumped it in the water sat it in on wet towel "I'd hat to be the guy that pisses of you" i bit my bottom lip trying not to laugh, he gave me a playful nudge "i have to get you out of this house before you go nuts on me"

"I'm not nuts, this is 100% logical actions to a problem"

"It has been statically proven that 96% of the woman who says that are crazy" i pushed him and rolled my eyes "why don't u just burn the whole bag?"

"That's boring" i told him and he smiled

"No Tanisha, this right here is boring" he grabbed my hand pulling me up. He was stronger then me and nearly threw me up too him, my chest at the top of his stomach. I smiled as he bent down grabbing the duffel bag and still holding my hand leading to the back,i stopped and grabbed the wine and glasses.

It was a nice,huge yard and on the right side was a pool,on the left side was a fire camp with a wooden sofa and recliners "its suppose to rain tonight you know?"

"Dont be such a smart ass" he smiled pulling up a table to sat the wine on. He grabbed some cushions from a storage on the side on the house and sat them down. Then grabbed the sheet i had wrapped around me and and laid it on the wooden sofa that now had dark purple cushions. "Go ahead and sit"

I studied him as i slowly sat and refilled my cup. Leaning back on the sofa i closed my eyes and the opened them, the skys were beautiful and showed the stars.

Nalen came back out with a blanket and the lighter handing me the blanket. I spread it around me and watched him make the flyer. He was out of his work pants and in his boy shorts & his shirt replaced with a polo shirt that hugged his muscled shoulders and chest lazily. He bent a little and i bit my lips slightly at his thigh and tight ass. I blinked and looked away quickly when the fire started. He looked at me with a easy smile and for some reason it was hard to look him in the face with out smiling back. He stretched his hand out. In it was the the duffel's bag handles " wanna do the pleasures?"

I stood grabbing the bag out his hand and he chuckled quietly as i didn't hesitate to throw it in the fire. A huge part on my shoulders felt lighter as i watched the fire eat at the bags and pictures. He touched my side lightly and slowly pulled me down to the sofa. Where we wrapped ourselves in the cover and watched it burn "you treat all your friends like this"

"The broken hearted friends, yes, but i don't touch them with the same meaning i touch you" he licks his lips staring into the fire. I laid on his chest feeling the strong thuds of his heart.

"You never told me what happened?" he said calmly and i breathed in lightly.

"He cheated on me, with my friend" Nalen looked down at me with sympathetic eyes "and again with the same girl when i went over there this evening"

"You went back there?"

"Mhm, had to get my clothes" he stared at me and blinked

"I saw my bat in your car..." that brought a smile to my face "what you beyonce now?" i busted out laughing and looked away from him. He smiled showing his pearly whites.