chapter 7

After work, i picked up the phone to a crying Monie "wassup ma?what's wrong?"

"This muthafucka crazy Nisha ,please come get me, he beat my ass and I'm in the hospital, now these mf asking all these questions and i dont want to snitch" she was rambling amd i was getting so mad by this point i booked my whole day to getting my hair done, nails and had to go get some cute ass sex fit and toys cause my bae was coming home and my sex tolerance was to the roof..

"Look im coming to pick you up but im dropping you off at yo sugadaddy house cause he on my way,Rommy coming home tomight bih"

"Oh I'm sorry" he choked

"Girl im on my way you know i do not mind honey,stay put"

When i got there i really frown at the sight of my best friend she looked a mess man ... I couldnt take this anymore but she never listened to me "what the fuck is up with you Monie, you is leaving him ite?"

"NO " she yelled her eyes closed and refusing tears "I'm not, i cant Nisha, i really cant"

"This nigga is hitting you"

"And he'll do worse too" she choked and cleared her throat "he could kill me but all i got to do it listen and i live"

"Thats not right Jay'monie, that aint life honey, you jailed in by this man.. He dangerous, you let him put fear in your heart"

"Tanisha i aint trying to hear this shit today"

"You going to cause its my ass that be coming to save you when he hit you or some shit, when he steals your car, when he trash your house, you going to hear every gotdamn word i have to say to you cause I'm yo friend and I'm going to keep it real with you... Cause you can listen all you want and that nigga will still kill you, you ain't fooling no one" i told her but she kept her mouth shut but she knew better cause the whole ride all i did was lecture her.

Dropping her off at her sugadaddy house, i drove off and went to cater myself.... I was so ready for my baby was texting the whole day and he was being suck a nasty man i stopped texting him with "that why you aint getting no pussy tonight" know damn well i was lying.

Rose petals candles,scents champagne for me and Hennessey for him.

Oh yeah tonight was going to be heated

Just a filler for tonight... ;) comment your thoughts... Stay with me there will be some shit happening .