rage

My leg shook uncontrollably as I dealt my first line. That first hit, made my brain swell with noises and alertness. I was off the fucking shits blood !

Fucking Rome just think he could throw me to the side like that, while I was carring his child. Man, fuck this kid. Fuck him and fuck that bitch ass Tamisha too.

She always thought she was the shit, rubbing it in bitches faces! Damn I hated that broad and wanted to see her suffer man. My cell rung and it was Rome I threw my shit at the wall. "Fuck him" I stood up from the skanky ass couch and made my way out the bando grabbing my rock and purse. Leaving the crsckheads to there own shit.

I called a cab a couple minutes ago before I even threw my shit, so I knew I needed to be on my way across the street. Shit was looking weird as hell, seeing muthafuckas look at me like I was crazy. "Fucking keep yo eyes off me how! Yeah you bitch, keep walking" I rolled my eyes "beat blood from you and fuck yo notty head ass nigga" I sniffed my nose tingling like pop rocks on your tongue .

It was dark as fuck tonight! And just finished raining. I madey way over to the alley way when a car pulled up, I became annoyed right off the back "is you my cab driver muthafucka, cause I hope you don't think I'm some fucking hooka"

"You Jay'monie?" The nigga said. He was Carmel with dreads and freakles on his cheeks ... But them shit was magnified to me and looked like some down pebbles and I knew I was tripping cause every time he opened his mouth, a pebble would pop off and hit me in the face. I swatted at him irritated.

"Who the fuck it is pebbled face bitch? Get the hell away from me"

"P.k. sent me, with word" I stopped and smiled devilishly, not hesitating to walk up to the car. I leaned on the window and started to engaged in conversation when I felt a sharp pain bash against the back of my head twice. The pebbled face fuck grinning smiled the last thing I remember before I fell out.