15. same day

"Is it normal to be bleeding? Because i noticed some spotting and I've been having some abdomen pain"

"Well you look fine, your vitals and the baby's are fine and the baby doesn't seem to be in distress but you are only 4 weeks . i wouldn't be concerned so much as the bleeding but since you are mentioning pain and... It does feel kind of swollen and tender at the touch... I want to keep a close eye on you and for you to take it extremely easy okay? Watch what you eat no greasy foods as tempting. As they may be advertised, I'm a little concerned about the pain you are getting and want to make sure we avoid any complications with the baby, so before you leave I'll get blood work"

I looked up at Andrew who couldn't keep his eyes of the monitor and i smiled grabbing for his hand "what more can we do to make sure the baby is fine? Our wedding is in a couple months and well, I'll be a dad and husband.."

"Right, well if miss nisha is the one planning i suggest you take her place. Stress can destroy a fetus the much as it can destroy an adult so limit any kind of stress. Eat healthy. Light exercises. If you work where you walk around alot, then keep hours minimum"

"Got it" he looks down at me "should i ask ma dukes to stay or are you going to just want to boss me around"

"Ill boss you around, she is going back to finish my dress"

"Alright so next week, same day & time ill go put you on my schedule. And be back in here with some guide books for you and the blood work"

"Okay" i signed as the door closed behind her

"Why didn't you tell me. About the pains?"

"I didn't want to worry you" i told him "hey you want to go out Friday? My coworker invited me out with him and his friends"

"So?"

"So, i was on a bad note with you and i still am... And... No stress right, so make up, go out"

"Friday it is then"

"Great!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ma dukes gave me a tight hug "alright baby I will see you in a month to finish this wedding let you try on this dress. Take care of that crazy men of yours ok?"

"I will do my best"

She grabbed my hand and says "i remember when you and him met & he took you in... I knew he loved you right then and there"

I pulled her in to a hug "i know"

"Mom you ready, i got a run to make after i drop you off"

"Im ready boy" she fussed "alright baby, call me for anything" Rome walked up kissing me on the forehead

"Ill be right back" he says kissing my lips And i watched as they left out leaving me in an empty house.

.
.
.

It was getting late out but i wanted to wait for Rommey to get home. So sat on the couch watching legions & ate my Oreo cookies ice cream.

When vicious knocking started banging on my door. I grabbed my phone realized it was near one in the morning "who the fuck..."

I stood up and swung the door opened. A bloody and crying girl fell inside begging for me to help her. I bent down pulling her in but realized who the girl was.

"Monie" i questioned seeing her clothes all tore up and face bloody. "What the hell" i kicked the door shut and pulling her limp body to me. She sobbed and i walked her to the chair
"I need to get you to the hospital... This is bad.. This is... W-what the hell happened to you"

"Nononono" she cried barely able to open her eyes "he found me" she cried "t-tried to kill me, please he going to find me at the hos-hospital .. I can't go"

"How'd you get here Monie"

"W-walked " she sniffed trying to breath but seemed to be struggling.

I looked down at her missing shoe and black feet. I signed staring at her, "ite yo come on I'll make you a bath..." i frowned knowing Rommey was going to be pissed but i couldn't just kick her out.