Hubby back

waking up was like hell for me, i felt sick as hell in the stomach but i had to get to work. Nalen knew Derome was coming home and he offered for me to take the morning off but i would rather kill time then be home all day. So i got my ass up, got dress and went to work.

Nalen, Florence and i were working the morning shift. I loved working with Florence cause that old lady was crazy, she be telling me stories about how when she was young she had all these men lined up trying to wrap a ring on her finger. She would be like "but i tell them Ol' knuckle head hell to dah naaaw" she was about 56 years old with her hair always in tight curls, a small nose and swollen brown lips. She was aging with pure grace.

"Well lookie here, lookie here" she smiled as she leabed on the wall while i punched in "baby you is glowing... Only two reasons i know when a glowing either she got down and nasty with her man or she pregnant... And" she smirked "since yo man coming back today I'm assuming you must be pregnant"

I coughed hard grabbing my log in ticket and shoving it in my purse "umm, Florence, im not pregnant ... Like not at all, just excited"

"Mhm" she said lazily "i aint no fool girl" her eyes shifted and her smile grew seductive

"Heeey Mr.Nalen" she said giving me a wink, i rolled my eyes with laughter this lady was too much sometimes

"How you doing Ms.Florence? You looking real gorgeous this morning?"

"Who me?" she teased "oh baby i wake up like this" i turned around to face Nalen and watched as his eyes sulked over me

"Goodmorning Nisha" he said those word slowly and kind, "how you feeling this morning?"

"Ha! I knew it... You pregnant baby?"

Nalen eyes widened and i signed shaking my head "Florence no i am not,we got work to do" i said passing threw them both.

5:30 came around the corner and Nalen walk next to me so we could clock out "so what you got planed for you and your husband tonight?"

I looked at him and studied him, but he was expressionless "dinner, and then... Activities" i said suggestively and he smiled rolling his eyes

"I'd rather hear about the dinner part" he chuckled lightly

"Making this seasoned bread and stuffing crabmeat, cooked onions peppers shredded chicken inside it with mash potatoes smothered in garlic gravy"

"Now that is how you welcome him home" he smiles back at me and we share a good laugh "you going to tell him about... You know..."

"Nalen" grabbing my purse i put on more comfortable shoes and tossed them my bag "im not pregnant probably just caught a bug or something"

"You nearly fainted yesterday and looked famished then during lunch today you almost threw up from just smelling a turkey sandwich..."

"I can't be" i told him,he signed and pulled something from his coat pocket
"here" it was a pregancy test box "we been cool ever since you started working here,i done seen it when you came in here once happy as hell about your engagement and now you and him might be bring another life in this world.. As your friend Tanisha i would rather know you took it and be sure rather not take this and have no clue... Ite?"

With a smirk i grabbed the box from him "you loosing yo balls" but he only smiled giving me a wink while pulling me in for a tight hug. I didnt let go though, i hung onto him with my eyes closed and thought about his words.

As soon as i got home i started cleaning up, lighting candles, with the food already starting, with the rose petals scattered on the floor and lights dimmed. I looked at the clock 830...

Finishing up the food and placing it in the oven but keeping the over door open cause i didnt want my shredded chicken to dry out of the bread to get too toasted, i went to take me a nice long hot shower... I grabbed my bra and panties set oiled my body down covering every inch of me and grabbed my black silk robe... I reached for my purse so i could grab my make up bag but rushing, i knocked the damn thing over and the pregnancy test fell out with it... I bent down and read the back of the instructions...

Rommey never talked about kids, in fact, he was even nonchalant about marriage, it was just his personality, he believe that it was our wedding my my imagination and left it up to me to handle everything, which he didn't know it yet but his mother would be coming down here in 2 days to help plan it. I touched my stomach and registered it but looking at the time, i knew rommey would be coming home anytime so i shoved the box in my period panty drawer because i knew his ass wouldn't dare even look in there [manly phobias, i guess] grabbed my makeup kit and put on lipstick and some gloss, and fixed up my eyebrows...

Thats when i heard the door lock being fondled with and i rushed down down the stairs finding Rommey shutting the door and throwing his bag in the corner, when he saw me he licked his lips "damn" he said lowly but i ran to him and jumped in his arms

"I missed you" he moaned holding him tight as he cuffed my ass and slapped it with a tight grip on it.

"You smell good, i missed you too baby" he said kissing me "mmm" the kissed deepened but i heard his stomach...

"I cooked" smiling i wiggled from his grip and ignored his cries

"We can eat later bae, i wanna eat you" he growled pulling my arm so i swung back to his body. "You missed me?" he said removing my robe and sucking on my neck, i moaned tilting my head back. And and pushed my body to his grinding his shaft against me forcefully pinning my against the wall.

Unable to make it to the bedroom , somehow, ended on the floor in the living room with his pulsating dick grinding against me and his finger buried in my panties massaging my clit, his eyes watched me, studying me as my body passionately reacted to his touches and his kisses... Gripping the side of my laced panties he tugged and a shredded sound of fabric tore, he repeated the tugging repeatedly until the fabric tore off and he unleashed his teeth and lips from my neck as he pulled back from me, i moaned for him, pleaded for him, my pussy soaked and throbbing for him as he stared at me without shifting his eyes away, he just stared into my eyes as he slowly took off his shirt showing off his tight body and his licked his lips as his eyes danced over my body. He was teasing and he knew it was killing my, reaching for his belt i pulled myself up and hurried getting his pants off whipping out his thick warm shaft and slipping it against my warm tongue, fitting what could fit in my mouth he leaned back and his hand in tangled in my hair as licked and slurped on him feeling the blood rush through his plumped veins "mmm"his grunts sounded as i looked up for a second and smirked seeing his his closed, and jaws clenched. I rubbed on my clit till it became slippery with my witness,slid him out my mouth and crawled on top, he gripped my waist wanting to switch position but i moved his hand and slowly positioned myself over his memeber and sliding him in me, he held tight to me waist as i bounced up and down on his dick allowing his hand to roam my body squeezing and slapping my ass, unbuckling my bra and suck and light bite on my nipples "mm baby" his moans became forceful and i knew he was going to have me on top all day so when his hand got a tight grip on my thighs and hoisted me up on the air, he gently laid me down on the couch half my body laying over the arm of the couch, he kissed my lips and bite them gently slowly pumping himself into me, i was already cumming on his dick and he started pumping faster hearing the wet gushing sounds as our bodies slapped together in heat and in sweat.

His last pumps were slow and deep as his came and signed shoving himself deep inside of me... The pain of all of him in me intensified and i cried out in pleasure as well as i felt my body weaken and cum along with him.

He pulled out of me and picked me up from the couch as he carried me to the room and laid me gently on the bed, crawling on top of me, hour bodies dried and sticky he whispered "cum for daddy again Tanisha" as he trailed down my body with kisses, my eyes rolled behind my head and he wrapped his arms tightly around my legs in a lock with his hands, also, pinning my hands to my side and his warm tongue swirling on my clit.