Make up

When i opened the door to my house, for a minute i thought it was Valentines but it was no where near it.. Rose petals trailed the floor, candles dimmed the room, food was in the air, balloons and candy purposely placed around the room.

Rommey came speed walking out as if something was on his mind as he pointed at thing mumbling ... Then he looked up and smirked "you're early"

I. Shut the door behind me and walk further into the room "whats happening here...?"

Licking his lips and walking to me and kissed my lips "i did something really in considerate and selfish this morning, i reacted like an ass to you for one and i let you walk out mad at me. Know lord knows what you could have possibly been thinking about when you left here but i want to be the one to place the bandaid on it" he cleared his throat and slipped his hand in mines and led me to the dinning area where everything was set up nicely and food cooked and smelling nice... He pulled out a chair for me and scooted me in then sat himself "Tanisha, i would never leave you okay, and you carrying my child only make me love you more. I went to the store and brought a couple boxes, if you take it i want to be there with you okay. Every step of the way, i want to love and treat you because you are my other and only half,and i want to spend the rest of my life with you" he kissed my hand and smiled "forgive me?"

"Keep on tonight and we will see" he chuckled and nodded gesturing for me to eat up and i did. I was starving and i was so glad this man knew how to cook.

After we finished he grabbed my plate and started to the kitchen when i grabbed his arm. "How about i go take a test?" i asked him and he smiled nodding. I stood and followed him the the kitchen where he grabbed a box and handed it to me. I smiled grabbing the test and ignoring the cramps in my abdomen i stood on my tippy toes and gave my man i kiss.

"Come on" he said kissing my lips and leading me to the rest room.

10 mins later

"Bae come on, let me know" Rommey knocked on the door and slowly opened it, finding me in the bathroom prancing around "you just going to take all the dancing huh"

I jumped on him kissing him repeatedly "we're pregnant" he smiled hugging me tight. And kissing me passionately.

"I love you baby" he said

"I love you too Rommey"