Later that Night

"It's getting late, i best see yawl later on. I have to put her ta bed and gets me in bed too" Joules smiled grabbing his cane. Nalen stood and helped me up.

"It was nice meeting you sir"

"Same son" Mr. Joules cheeks got beet red "will the two of you be staying in town for a while?"

"We leave tomorrow evening" i answered following Mr. Joules to door. We said our goodbyes and walked back to the car.

.
.
.

Half way to the hotel Nalen broke the silence "there's a place here called Marly's, i heard they have nice music and food. You hungry?"

I bit my lip because the entire ride my stomach was grumbling. "Very"

He smiled "so let's get cleaned up and go to Marly's then" he smiled. I looked at my phone and took off the airplane mode. Seeing that i missed 5 calls. 3 from Randy and two from Rome. I frowned not interested in calling any of them back. I just turned my phone off.

.
.

The environment in Marly's was sensational! There was dimmed light and lit wall candles, sexy jazz, and it smelled like seafood and soulfood... my belly grumbled at the aroma and i couldnt help but notice Nalen staring at me. I wore a very light peach satin spaghetti strap dress with 4 inch peachy heels that had little fur balls in the laid out vertically. My hair out of the weave, i just pulled it back and let my puffy fro work it. Nalen brown eyes dance in the little light as he placed a hand on my back and we sat at an open table where we were quickly severed.

"You're looking at me like you didnt see me come out the hotel with you" i joke

"It's the lightening in here, i was mesmerized when i saw you come out the bathroom but the lights and that dress and... you face" he smiled "beyond spectacular"

"Thank you" i smiled "and you don't look to bad yourself"

I wasnt lying, Nalen didnt take as long as i did getting dress but if we were only just meeting eachother here, i would have thought he took as long as i good. He smelled delicious, his shirt hugged his body so well, with fitted dresspants, it took alot of me to not jump across this table.

    I couldn't stop thinking about the night we had, the connection, the warmth.

Marly's music selection was brillant, a smooth romantic jazz that was comfortable eatting in and dancing too. Nalen and i watched as couples whispered into eachothers ears while dancing, or just danced with their hands roaming eachothers body, it was quite exotic.

30 minutes passed anx the food was placed on the table. Nalen and i sat quiet for a while eating then i heard him laughing under his breath. I looked up noticing i was fucking them shrimps up. "I was hungry, sorry" i smirk

"Don't be, its amazing to watch someone enjoy food as much as i do"

Are eyes roamed eachother for a while until i cleared my throat "so, um, you know just about everything when it comes to my family. Tell me a little about you?"

He sat a little taller and his foot accidently brushed against mines but i didnt mind. I then noticed that out feet continued to lightly touched and how close the tables were that are feet could easily touch.

"Umm well let's see" he licked his thick smooth lips slowly and stares at me calmly. " i was originally from south carolina, i was raised by my father and his side of the family"

"Were you close with your dad?"

"Oh yes very" he nodded "he and my grandfather was very supportive of me..."