7pm

I pulled up at the club early ready to get my sbit and go back to Nalen. Something about being back here won't settling in my gut well. I walked through the alley way and knocked on the door, Mikey opened it quick giving me a nod and letting me in. " how you been Mikey"

"Straight, you back ?"

"Nah, I'm gone for good boo. Done with this shit"

"I don't blame you" he let the door shut behind us "I'll be out of here myself soon, but go ahead to the back, I'll be up front"

I nodded walking towards the back where I once to to get oiled down and  dressed... I pulled out my key to my lock and opened it up pulling out the duffel bag. Everything was in it and I started zipping the bag up when the door opened. I looked up thinking it was Mikey checking on me, but stared into Rome's eyes instead. I backed up my back hitting the lockers

"What the fuck is this" I said with tight lips "what are you doing here"

"To make things right baby... That's all" his eyes were dark and bulging from his eyes. He looked stress and slowly carpet towards me.

"MIKEYY" I called but no one came... Rome stood between me and the door and I I was getting backed up into a wall. I would have time to unzip the bag and grab my gun before he lunged at me... I had to try and make a run for it. My cell rung.

"Don't pick it up... I just want to talk to you, you have to come home."

I shook my head "I can't" I bit my lips and lunged forward towards the door, but he hand wrapped around my waist effortlessly and threw me into the lockers.

I fell to my legs and rushed to grab my duffel bag, i but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me, my heart raced, Headbutting into my chest.  It was getting hard for me to breath as I struggled to get the gun. I pulled out the taser instead and pressed it into his side. He joulted but his hand raised and slammed down on my head, knocking me out cold.

What the fuck was happening.