13

I brought another phone. I was always buying new phones. It was part of my game so I'd be hard to reach. I had my permanent phone and then my recyclable phone. So i brought another phone. But i ain't never recycle this new phone. Now i was sleeping on the couch.

Nisha was sleeping and she took her pills, i knew she'd stay asleep. I sat up watching her making sure she stayed asleep but then my phone rang and i jumped up to grab it but i was my new phone. The phone i never recycled. The phone i should have trashed a month ago.

"Do you know what time it is?"

"And you answered" she chuckles

I watched as Nisha shifted in bed, "what?"

"Come over baby"

"No, look, what happened was a mistake! You got to stop calling me"

"Mmmm i don't think i can"

"You can im throwing the phone away"

"Oh i don't think you will Rome, because then I'd have to come to your door personally and give you the news"

"Stop playing with me - what news?" i snapped keeping my voice down

"I'm pregnant Rome, guess it was a multiple time mistake huh?!"

I took the phone off my ear wanting to it against a wall. My heart pounded with anger and regret. I hesitated to put the phone to my ear

"Don't get quiet now Rome, you won't quiet when i was sucking your-"

"I swear to god i will-"

"Nothing... You will nothing... How's Tanisha doing anyways? When's the wedding? Boo" she just wouldn't stop laughing "aaaah mmm but come over baby, I'm horny and i miss you plus i have 3 sticks i haven't used if you don't believe me. You know where i stay" she hung up.

I licked my lips wanting crawl back in bed to Nisha, apologize to her profusely.

But i grabbed my hoodie jeans and shoes and drove out to where she stayed instead. But it meant nothing like how i felt for Nisha she was a nigga's bride. Plus this bitch was a world wide hoe and i knew this couldn't have been my baby...

Fuck!

.
.
.
.
. Tanisha

Today was going to be a busy busy busy evening. Ma dukes was leaving at midnight and she had everything schedule down pack.

I slipped on my sundress and flip flops and found Rome on the balcony, "business huh?"

He looked back and smiled as his eyes watched over mines but i didnt return it. "It was"

"Still sleeping on the couch" i told him with a sign "church or beach wedding"

"You know i don't mind Nisha it's what you want"

"I know but tell me why'd you choose either one?"

"It doesn't matter, i wouldn't choose any, you would because it's what you want"

I signed shaking my head and walked away.

Like i said busy busy day..

Loli tagged along with me and ma dukes again and i called Monie but i still couldn't reach her so i decided to go to her hotel i last dropped her off at. "Loli come in with me"

I walked in the hotel with Loli but when we got to the door nobody answered it. So we took the elevator back to the lobby and talked to the guy at the table. "Hi, i don't know if u remember me but i came with a friend a week ago but get phones been off and im getting worried"
"What's her name"

"Jay'monie pitmann"

He took a few minutes going her name in the system "oh yes she's still here actually but im afraid that's all i can give you"

"Do you know if she left this morning?"

"Um yes, she did. I saw her leave with a guy"

"A guy? Did he have dreads?"

"Ummm no... I can't give you"

I slammed my fisted against the desk "ima need for you to tell me something ass cause that men is abusive and the reason she is in this got damn hotel! If he found her then..."

"Look if he had dreads he probably cut them because this guy had a decent trim.. She's left with this guy and he's come in a couple times late nights early morning they'd leave together she'd come back" he clears his throat "should i call my manager I'd he comes back in? The woman didn't look afraid ... They kind of looked happy to me"

"Happy?" loli questioned "you've got tu be kiddin' what is wrong with this bitch"

"Something ain't right few" i mumbled walking out "look no don't do none of that, u need you to call me whenever she gets back and your here ite?" i handed him my number "don't loose it"

"No i understand, and here take this" he hangs me the hotels pamphlet "make it look like you interested so i don't get fired"

"Thank you"

Loli and i left "she is doing some stupid shit Loli i feel it" i said walking up to the car.

"You should probably go up to the club tonight"

"I have to clean my locker out anyways soon so how about Thursday i pick you up"

"I'll get a babysitter"