17.

I searched the closest trying to find clothes to wear tonight. When my cell began to ring, i picked it up grabbing two of my jeans i brought last week to try on. But it was an unknown number again so i answered "hello"

" 'Ello" the voice was deep and angry thick in a Jamaican accent. "Tanisha?"

"Why the hell you keep calling my phone" i knew the accent and knew who it had to be. Looking at my door i shut it completely cause it had to be Monie ex "you got fucking nerves calling me after what you did!"

"Listen to me ! She not good, that bitch slept wit otha neggas" he started breaking up and i could hear a loud commotion on his end of the phone. "With yo-" the phone cut off and i cursed in confusion...

This whole time he been trying to call me, and it was about something... But this nigga beat my close friend nearly to death. I shook my head and my door opened. It was Rome "hey hun?"

He gave me a kind smile shutting the door and walking to me kissing my neck slowly "how you feeling?" he said rubbing my numb stomach.

I frowned ready to tell him that we were losing the baby but i didn't know how. I looked at him and saw the smile on his face and his warm kisses - "Rome we need to talk" i signed

"We will baby but not tonight,bits about me and you tonight... Nothing is going to ruin this night ok?"

"Rome" i signed "really this is something about you and i both... Something that is very serious and i need both of us to sit down and talk"

His phone rung and he frowned, "later... Okay? I have to take this ill be back in time for the dinner with your friends"

"I'm having a mis-"his lips pressed against my lips, heavy and passionate "please Rome" i begged but the phone was pressed to his ear as he softly brushed my moist lips with his fingers.

The door closed and tears filled my eyes but i pushed them back, grabbing my purse. I sat down on the bed grabbing the mail i wasn't able to check. I knew Rome to well and i didn't want him fussing my gyno out . i could see him now screaming at her to fix me, fix the baby. He had a bad temper even when he was passionate.

I opened up the mail from the hotel and frowned at all the money that was spent. Almost 70 thousand. Don't get me wrong Rome had the money... But what was the money for. There were three numbers on the page. The hotels & 2 i didn't recognize. I pulled out the pamphlet where Monie stay "oh hell nah" i cursed matching the numbers perfectly.

Grabbing my phone i cracked the door and dialed one of the unknown numbers. Hoping that bitch was going to answer her phone. My blood boiled and stomach tighten in pain making me crouch over slightly. It was quiet but i could hear a vibrate ringtone... In my room

I stood and started looking around for the noise ... And when i looked under the bed on Rome side, there was a box i hadn't noticed before stuffed in the far corner. I reached for it and pulled it from under the bed. The box was sealed and had a combination lock on it. Knowing Rome, i knew all 4 safety lock number he used.

67679
44552
339
4677

Considering that this lock only had 4 dials i used the 4677 one and the top popped open "too damn easy" i rolled my eyes grabbing the vibrating track phone and opened it... I went to the call logs and saw the second unknown number that was listed on the hotel bills. Along with some other numbers that were unsaved.

Going back to home i went to the messages as fast as i could and clicked on this number....

Last week text messages
: This got to stop ma, we going to get caught and i got a family

- we love each other and you know that, why df you going to give that up for me

: no, you was just pussy. I'm cutting off all ties with you, you don't exists

- Fuck You ! She going to find out one day Bitch !

- OH woow, you seriously not going to fucking reply back ! We will never be done ! You said that last time, and came back the next fucking day

Month ago text messages

: I'm Omw. Need me pick you up from you shift before i leave for business out of town

- yea boo, Nisha just getting on stage. So she not gonna see me leave

:ite I'm 10 mins away from you

My heart pounded hotly in my chest as i stared out that door knowing that bitch hot ass sat on my chair. I tried laboring my breaths but it only mad it worse with me trying to control it. I paced the floor "ite boo, don't kill no one... Don't kill no one... What ever you do, don't fucking kill no one"

The messages went further up then that. But i need to know that it was Monie, so i dialed the number stepping out my bed room and making my way on the middle of the stair so i could hear the phone ring.

It did and she cursed trying to find it, as if she threw it in her bag and forgot about it. A second later i heard the front door open and close quickly and small breathing on the other end of my phone. "I thought you was done with me?" she said secretly with a light flirtatious giggle "where you want me to meet you i can have Nisha drop me off" i closed my eyes feeling the pain in my stomach feel as if it was pop rocks in my stomach. I held on to my abdomen biting down on my lip and pressing back hot tears.

Whatever you do, DONT KILL A BITCH!

"Romey ! Hello...."

I ended the call.