12.

The table was cold against my butt but the bando was devastatingly cold as a window with no seals or glass just dirty yellow stained ripped curtains hung.

The Jamaican woman sat in between my leveled legs that was spread wide apart. As she lit as blunt and patted my knee. "Tis we be qick hont" her accent jumbled and my insides turned with fear but i was desperate this baby had to go. I was young but i was broke with only 355 & no insurance an abortion cost over 690 ...

& this lady said she new what she was going.

I flew up in the bed and went to grab for Rommey but he wasn't there. I panicked looking at the time "Rome?" i cried feeling alone and needing to be held. I stood from my bed and walked to the window not seeing his car I the parking space he usually parked at.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number but the ringtone of his phone played aloud on the bed. I looked and saw his phone was on the bedstand by the bed. I turned on the light, not understanding where he could have been. It was odd. He would have woke me up if he had to leave. I grabbed his phone and pit in his password that he didn't know i knew. I flipped threw his messages. But nothing just times & dates and money amounts and codes.

Call logs looked clean . most numbers were unsaved so i screenshotted his call logs and sent them to my phone then deleted the message and gallery from his phone, saved the pictures to my phone in the gallery and deleted it in our private messages...

Sitting his phone back where it was i laid down but i couldn't sleep. I had never not trusted Rome but how was i suppose to know if he snuck out on me before while i slept. Later that night, i heard shuffling in our room and knew it was him. I listened as he tiptoed around and went straight to the bathroom. He came out a few minutes later and wrapped me in his arms like he never left.

"Where'd you go?" i asked closing my eyes

"Huh?" he mumbles

"Huh? You left ..."

"Business bae" he kisses my forehead "go back to sleep, I'm right here"

"We have a doctors appointment tomorrow "

"And i will be there" he said silently.

I signed pulling away from him and turning the light on, "Is this how it's going to be when wet get married and have the baby Rome ?" He sat up from the bed realizing this wasn't about to slide "you sneaking out to go handle your business? What business was so important for you to leave tonight?"

I didn't mean too but i started crying and i suddenly hated being pregnant. I was getting ready to cuss this nigga out and now here i was crying and overly horny.

"Baby" i reached to pull me in but i pulled back cause i knew damn well if he touched me we'd be fucking "you didn't take the pills that help you sleep? Your skin was warm when i touched you "

"I didn't want to risk hurting the baby"

i signed "when will you stop hustling Rome? I don't want to be the mother burying her husband.. This is you hurting me"

"You won't baby, please let me hold you"

It wasn't good enough. I grabbed a cover and handed it to him "you can get back into bed when you not hustling anymore" i told him.

"You playing right?"

"I woke up to an empty bed today Rome... And no way to contact you cause you left your damn phone here. It not okay for you to just leave me"

"It was business nisha" he pleaded but i moved to the edge of the bed away from his touch.

"Its always business Rome!"
This was the first time in a long time i didn't trust him. Damn! These hormones.