Feeling sick : 2nd day hubby is Out-of-town

I woke up feeling really dizzy and light headed but i ignored the feeling having to get to work, brought me a ginger ale and some asprin and left it at that. Nalen was quiet not his usual self which made me remember the last time i was here. "What you doing to night Nalen?"

I asked smiling and giving him a little nudge, "i had some plans already" he said without anykinds of emtion in his voice.

"With one of your few selected woman?" i joked around but seeing that i wasn't getting anywhere with him i gave up and signed "i do apologize for the way i acted yesterday"

"I'm sure you had your reasons, no need for an apology" he said picking his head up from a stake of files he was resourcing, his big eyes and light brown irises seemed so stern but soft, i couldn't tell if he was being firm or compassionate.

"But there is though" i told him "you've always been a good employee to me, let me treat you to it?" i asked and added "pleeeaaase?"

He smirked at me and nodded, "a couple of my friends are going out to a bar later tonight, ill text you the places address... Ok?"

"I said it was my treat?"

He chuckled "oh it still is, you can buy my drinks" his smile was wide and forgiving, and it felt good being back on his good side.

Later that night

I had know idea what kind of friends Nalen had and didn't know how to dress for the occasions. So i went safe and classy, showing not too much but enough to say "yes I'm engaged but i still love my body and my marriage"

When i pulled up at the bar i was satisfied seeing that i was dress attired, and eyes were on me [nothing i wasn't use too, but not i gloated about either] i found Nalen, 2 ladies and another guy, tall and masculine just like Nalen but his hair was dark and curly and his lips pink with dark green eyes [ nice looking guy], the girls were gorgeous, unrelated obviously but must have been best friends as they giggled to one another and the guy. I walked up to them and plaved my hand on Nalen's shoulder, since he hadn't seen me walking up. He turned, unconsciously lickimg his perky moist lipsas he looked me over and smiled widely"Nisha !" he said and let me come in for the hug "you look nice" he says in my ear

"Just nice?" i joke and he gives me a polite wink, "introduce me"

"Alright, this guy right here is Jericho we went to high school together, go waaay back" he says and i shake Jericho's hands "this woman right here and Beth she's from Santiago and we met in college my sophomore year she just gcoming into town and this woman right here, i think you two will get along quite fine, her name is Niquole and she from-"

"New york" she butts in holding her hand out i smile

"Nice to meet you, as tou heard mines is Nisha, well, Tanisha but everyone calls me Nisha"

There was nothing trashy about the night and i was really like the company but still this unpleasant feeling in my stomach roused and i rubbed my forehead which was begining to form sweat, it was getting real hot and harder for me to breath. A hand touch me back nearly startling me but Nalen stood in my eye's view.

"You don't look alright Nisha, you want to go get some air?"

"Can you walk me to my car? I think i will call this a night"

I NEVER CALL IT A NIGHT, and i was having all this fun i didn't want to go home but my stomach was so tight and my mouth watery and head pounding i had to get out of there... Nalen walked me to my car as asked which i was grateful for "thanks for coming out, it was nice having you tag along"

"Yeah, it was different but i really liked it"

"We should have been done this" he suggested "and next time invite your fiancé, i was thinking about hosting a work party in a few weeks actually" he grabbed my keys out my hands and opened the car door for me and helping me up.

"We would actually like that Nalen, thank you,i really had fun tell your friends thanks for having me" i said tensed at the his warm touch, it was like a shoke and it help us in silence for a while with parted lips in awe, " you should get back, I'll see you at work" i dismiss shutting the door and driving off...

DeRome would have flipped, and im flipping thinking about it. I mean, no,I'm not cheating and have no feeling for Nalen it was just an awkward ass moment... I loved DeRome... Like seriously i was tripping.

Loli texted me later that night just to check in and Nalen did too, but i was so happy to hear from my baby Rommy and he told me so good ass news...

He'd be home Tomorrow Night !