7:20am

Nalen had to leave for  work in ten minutes, so I made him a bagel extra strawberry cream and Carmel latte (his fav). I had a lot of catching up to do with my online classes so I planed to be doing all of that this morning. His arms wrapped around me and he he bent over down kissing my neck, he groaned "don't want to leave you here, call me this evening will you?"

Last night Nalen and i went out to eat and to a poetry slam and when we came back the door was unlocked and slightly cracked. It was odd but nothing was taken or out of place, it was just as we left it. I thought maybe we just forgot to lock it behind us but Nalen wasn't convinced a bit. He'd been tense this morning and last night paced the house hoping he'd see something missing.

But nothing was out of the ordinary.

"I will, promise" he gave me another kiss and grabbed his things walking out the kitchen. I grabbed my textbooks and headed to the living room to study when my phone rang.

It was going on 8 o'clock and I hadn't talked to anyone since I left Rome so who was calling was a big question mark.

"Hello?" I said putting my cell on speaker and turning on the computer

"Tanisha?" It was a voice I hadn't heard in a while but a very familiar one still.

"Randy?" I questioned "why are you calling me?"

"Umm, I was doing a run through in the locker rooms this evening because I have a new girl coming in but I'm limited on lockers and you still have a lock on yours"

"You need me to come down and empty it out"

"Yes, please, she starts tonight. I hate that this Is last minute" I bursted out laughing, who the fu k was this nigga on the phone. Ive seen him burst bitch lockers that left or was fired and trash there things that was in the locker if they took to long.

" I can come right now and get it"

"N-no ones there this early" he said quickly "y-you know that. Come at 7 I'll make sure Mikey is here to let you in. He usually gets here early with the bar staff"

"Mhmm, I'll be there Randy, in and out no funny shit and no asking me to come back, I'm done with that shit"

I hung up and signed, I did have my duffel bag in that locker, it had a couple Gs in it, my gun, taser, some langerie, and some chocolates that was probably melted by now.

I tossed my phone on the side and started my work, Nalen was getting home early tonight, around 8 so I didn't bother letting him know since I would be in and out.

3:30pm (Rome)

P.k. wanted me to meet him at the site he kept Monie at. When I got there a couple cars was already parked far off. My guys had news for me so I told them to take the drive so they can update me on what the found out about Nisha and the guy she was staying with.

P.k. site was messy, i be been to a couple of his sites and each site was a different rank. Usually the beautiful, extotic bitches were ranked high and sexed to high priced men from all over the states, cracked out bitches or less attractive ones were low rankings and got sexed to men with less money, sometimes even men that were HIV positive. I never knew what he did with the bodies of these girls but don't ask don't tell.

"My man, my man" p.k. sat counting money, a middle aged man sat in a chair across him. The man had sweaty hair that was thin, a belly protruding from under his over sized shirt. I tightened my lip in disgust for the man. "Mario, go ahead to room 203"

The man nodded and in a hurry walked out a guard followed him close by. "So business, sit down"

I smirked "I'd rather stand if you don't mind"

P.k. chuckled " I don't" he leaned back "excuse that I usually don't deal with clients in person but he had been"

Three shoots bursted in the air from down the hall probably, I didn't flentch but I reached for my gun just in case till I realized it wasn't from in the room " he'd been beating on my girls, badly and hadn't paid his amount still for it" I nodded and shrugged releasing my hand from my gun.  "So tell me what do u want me to do with this girl, she's too far gone on drugs for me to put her in Upstates and she has scars on her face so she going to have to stay here"

"That's fine I just need her gone"

"I hear she's pregnant as well, don't get me wrong I have men who pay  extra to fuck a pregnant bitch but she's starts showing, sooner or later, that baby has to go somewhere .. I don't normal get rid of childern, killing them off... I'd rather kill the mother instead eventually the child will decease that way, also we do have leathal injection or an abortion to get it over with quicker. But lower levels usually have unsanitized treatments, that causes infections and the bitch usually eventually dies."

He rammbled on and on till eventually I just threw my hands up, "look I don't care what you do with the child or her, just make sure you get rid of the both of them when you see fit"

"Okay I'm just trying to make sure this is all what you really want kid, I mean this is your seed"

"P.k. this is not my child, not from that bitch, it wasn't suppose to be with her, and then she tried to have my woman-" I took a deep breath and shook my head and Dismissed myself.

My men were parked in the lot, so I met up by there window. "What you find"

"Nothing at first but she's definetly staying with the guy, but we found her clothes in separate rooms so not sure if they are sleeping together. Found some mail and he was offered a position to Nevada... Leaving in less then a month... Found boss and suitcases looks like they both are packing. His name is Nalen" he handed me some photos of the guys and I scowled regonizing this nigga "you must know dude"

"Stepped up to me at the hospital ..." My first tightened and I signed "you sure they not fucking"

"There was a box of condones but they werent opened, I did find her robe and some clothes in his room so it's safe to say they sleep in the same bed"

My cell rung, it was randy "talk to me"

"Shell be at the club tonight at 7, Mikey will be there to open the door for you and her but he's order to see nothing saying and to leave as soon as both of you two are in the building"

"I'll be there" I hung up

"Do you know what time this nigga gets off of work"

He shook his head "we can stake his house till he gets home, what you thinking"

"Take him, keep him alive. I'll handle nisha and will call with further arrangments"

"That's a bet"