"You were pretty determine when I was your only friend."Baekhyun said. "And now you are friends with him."

"I can have more than one friend. You can too."Taeyeon said and stopped at the bus stop. "I am not taking the bus today."

"Because I am not your only friend?"Baekhyun frowned.

"What? No. Because Ginger is here and he can't board the bus."she said. "I am hungry by the way, so I might find somewhere to sit down and have some ramen or something."she said, rubbing her stomach that is growling.

Baekhyun glanced at the bus and back at Ginger. Taeyeon was about to leave with Ginger until he grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving.

Taeyeon froze. She was surprised by his sudden action. She looked back at him and stared at the hand grabbing her wrist. Her cheeks felt hot all of a sudden, it turned crimson red in just a few seconds. She was even more surprised with herself, she didn't know that this simple action can make her blush like a teenage girl having her first crush on a boy.

As soon as he realized what he was doing, he let go of her wrist and hid his hands behind him. "I am feeling hungry too."he cleared his throat. "And I know a restaurant around the corner."he added.

"Great! But do they allow dogs?"She asked, glacing at Ginger who is wagging his tail at Baekhyun, wanting his attention.

"There is a dog cafe I know. It's called Bau House Dog Cafe. It is a cafe that allows dogs to hang."he said.

"Okay. How to go there?"

"It is quite far. If we take the train from Bucheon City Hall, we can reach there in an hour."he said.

Taeyeon smiled slyly at him as he raised an eyebrow at her, confused with her expression. "You seem to know this place very well. Is that your favourite place?"

He didn't reply her, so she continued.

"You don't have a dog right?"she asked and Ginger went into a sitting position, staring at Baekhyun too, wondering the same thing.

"I don't."he replied and glanced at Ginger who cuddled beside his left leg. Taeyeon pouted because she noticed the unusual liking Ginger had towards Baekhyun, she felt a bit jealous. But the main point is, who is she jealous of?

"Then, let's start walking."Taeyeon said and the three of them started their journey towards the City Hall.

(A/N: I actually went to search for Baekhyun's real high school which is Jungwoon High School in Bucheon and this is the best map plot I can do to make it more realistic

(A/N: I actually went to search for Baekhyun's real high school which is Jungwoon High School in Bucheon and this is the best map plot I can do to make it more realistic.)

It was complete silence between them. Ginger walked between the two of them, huffing and panting because of the long walk to their destination. Baekhyun carried Ginger halfway to the train station because he knew the puppy was tired.