"What?"he answered the phone. Taeyeon frowned at how rude he answered the phone, whoever is on the other line must be someone close to him. "Today? But I came last night."

Hmm... Where did he go last night?

"Okay. I will be there at 7."he hung up on the person and turned back to go back in his house.

Taeyeon came out from her hiding spot and smiled to herself. She decided to come to his house again at 6 to follow him to wherever he is going to. But she needs a ride, and only Yixing can drive, so he is the best angel to ask to give her a ride.

-

"Don't lose him. The car is going right."Taeyeon said.

"Kay."Yixing tailed the black car in front of them.

"Not too close."Taeyeon whispered.

"Don't worry. It is dark, they won't notice us."

"Pabo, the lights are on."she hit his arm jokingly.

"But where is he going though? The street is getting darker and darker."Yixing said as he looked at their surroundings.

"Not sure. Oh wait, is that..."she narrowed her eyes at the sign. The car in front of them stopped at the entrance.

"A night club? Your master isn't even 20 yet, how is he going to go in?"Yixing asked.

"I really hope he isn't doing anything illegal for his age here."Taeyeon said as she opened the car door.

"He is already doing something illegal since we are in front of the club."Yixing said.

"I will be right back after I'm done."she said, bending down to talk to him through the car window.

"Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you?"he asked.

"Don't worry, I will be quick."she assured him and turned around to go to the club. Incredibly loud music could be heard just a few metres away from the entrance. Some people are leaning on the hood of their car and making out like they are invisble and nobody can see them. Everyone was dressed very fashionably, but the girls exposed too much of their skin it made Taeyeon cringe. Taeyeon looked down at her attire and realized that her outfit is way too conservative, it made her worry that she can't go in.

She tiptoed to get a better look at the front. She could see Baekhyun going into the club with a guy. There are two tall bulky men guarding the entrance. Taeyeon silently prayed that she looks old enough to go in as she queued up behind a few couples.

Judging glances were thrown her way, some people winked at her, but she pretended to not see them. It was her turn, she was about to go in until the jumper blocked her with his muscular arm.

"I am 20 years old! "she raised her arm as if she is answering a math question in class. The people queuing up behind her snickered mockingly. "I am old enough to go...in. "she cleared her throat and secretly make herself look taller by raising her heels.

The guy analysed her skeptically for a moment before withdrawing his arm that was blocking her and letting her pass. Taeyeon heaved a relieve sigh and stepped through the entrance confidently.

"Where did Baekhyun went? "she thought to herself as she looked around her. The stage at the front suddenly lit up and people started to go to the middle of the dance floor, waiting for the dj to play the music. Taeyeon started to near the stage to get a better look of what is happening on stage. When the dj appeared, everyone cheered loudly.

"EVERYONE READY TO PARTY!!!??"The dj shouted and the crowd cheered even louder. Taeyeon's eyes shot up as soon as she heard the dj's voice. Baekhyun was the dj. So that means, he works part time here. Taeyeon frowned and tried to think back about the information in her file. The file didn't mention anything about Baekhyun having a job at a nightclub. Loud music started to play as soon as Baekhyun hit the button. His voice made the crowd high and all of them started jamming to the music. Taeyeon covered her ears and went to the side because more people were starting to bump into her.