Baby take it in slow
Dont rush you dont wanna choke
I know you say that it's your first time
But I wanna see how far this goes
Let it fill you
Hold it in, take it down
I'm tryna take you to another level
Baby til you feel it come down
Dont it feel so good
Took it like a Gee like I knew you would
In a minute we can go again
I know you gon' wanna blow again
So baby inhale
Baby inhale
There really aint a limit
To where you have to go
So you can take it deeper
Girl all you need to know
Is how to inhale

Jae inhaled and blew out her nose.
She smiled at the fact that August was singing to her. He was making it harder for her to resist him.
She finished smoking the blunt and so did August.

She looked at August. "August I still feel the same."
August chuckled. "Thats cause you gotta smoke more than one to be high shawty."
She laughed. Then there was silence between them.

August leaned in and Jae did the same. When their lips finally met, August bit her lip to open her mouth. They added tongue in the mix and August pulled Jae on top of him.
He took off her shirt and picked her up and walked her to the bedroom.
He kissed her neck and she moaned softly. He, then, unstrapped her bra and threw it. He started licking her right nipple while caressing her left breast.
Jae moaned and August took off her pants. He licked his lips and admired her curves. He took off her panties and went to work.
Jae moaned loudly. She couldn't control herself. This went on for about 15 minutes. When August stopped, he smiled at Jae and took off his pants. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a Trojan condom.
"You ready?"
Jae nodded her head and August slipped off his boxers revealing his rock hard friend. He put on the condom and immediately entered Jae. Jae gripped the sheets and moaned loudly. She was losing her composure. August was better than Brandon.
With every stroke or thrust, Jae's moans got louder.
August grunted. She was tight asf. But she felt good. He was near climax. so he flipped her doggy style and hit it from the back. Jae kept moaning and August kept going. Jae came first then shortly after, the condom was filled with warm white liquid. August stroked one last time then pulled out.
Jae was breathing heavily and he kissed her.
Jae's phone vibrated and the name "Tey 😻💍👯" popped up on the screen.
Jae mumbled. "Shit.."
She got up and put on her clothes.
August smiled at her. "Damn ma."
"I gotta go." Jae told him.
"Damn, I was a smash and dash?" August chuckled.
Jae laughed. "Nah. I gotta go get Tey. I'll call you later."
"Aight. " August got up and put on his boxers then kissed Jae. She kissed back then left.

Jae got in her car and hit the steering wheel. The whole time she was thinking to herself: What did I just do? She didn't want this to happen at all. But now, she can't hold back her feelings about August. She sighed and started driving to Times Square. She started thinking about whether she should tell Teyana or not. She decided to tell her later. She pulled in front of Journey's on 34th street where Teyana was waiting with Shannon. They got in the car, and Jae avoided eye contact with Teyana until Teyana said something.

"What's happened with August?" Teyana asked.
Jae immediately froze up. "Uh... Uh...Nothing."
Teyana eyed Jae suspiciously. "Stop Lying. What happen?"
"I'll tell you later Tey. Shannon, you going back to Grandma's or nah?" Jae asked trying to avoid talking about August.
"I'll go back to Grandma's. I gotta finish packing."

Jae nodded and drove to her Grandma's house. Shannon got out the car with all her bags, and thanked Jae and Teyana before retreating into the house. Once Shannon got inside, Jae drove to Teyana's house. On the way there, Jae got a call from August. She parked and hit the decline button. She walked into Teyana's room, and sat on the bed. Teyana walked in, and looked at Jae.