Chapter 22

***Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday :) Did anyone else have a three day weekend? Well, here's this weeks chapter! It's uploaded early for once lol :D Enjoy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mel's POV

I woke up to a Sam-less bed with a note on his pillow.

Goodmorning Melly :* I need to take care of some things out and about. I have some plans for us. See you at 5pm. I picked out you're outfit. <3

                                                          ~Sam

I rolled put of bed and meandered over to the closet door. Black leggings, some old converse, one of Sam's baseball style tees, and, and one of his hoodies.... That was an interesting out for choice for a date.....

I took a shower and got dressed. I walked back into the bathroom, put some mousse in my hair, and did my makeup. I just put on some tinted moisturizer, powder, black eyeshadow patted on my lashline (for a not so harsh look), and some mascara.

I had nothing to do so I plugged my phone into the dock, put my music on shuffle, and cranked it up. I grabbed a light peachy pink nail polish out of my suitcase and sat down criss-cross apple sauce on my bed.

After I finished painting my toenails and jamming out, I glanced at the clock. I had only wasted thirty minutes. I grabbed my hot pink nail polish and pulled my socks off. I began painting my flowers on my toenails and singing along to Marry You by Bruno Mars. I flashed back to the day Sam and Kian picked me up from the mall and we shot the music video for Marry You. I thought back to Sam and the way he kept lip syncing to me instead of the camera. He's just too adorable.

I finished painting my toenails and carefully walked down stairs. I grabbed the bag of nacho cheese Doritos and the jar of nutella. It's an amazing combination!

I flopped down on the couch and flipped to NCIS: LA. I tried to follow the plot, but my mind kept wandering. I began thinking about tonight. I wondered about what Sam had planned. I knew we weren't doing anything fancy due to the outfit choice, but that was fine with me. 5 in the evening was a little late for a picnic, though.

I decided to just let Sam surprise me and go call Jane to see if she wanted to chill. I dialed and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey guuurrrl!" she answered. "Heyyy! What's up?" I replied, matching her chipper mood. "Nothing.... I just woke up?" she sighed. "Welllll.... I'll be over in 15 then." I announced. "See you then." she hung up. I grabbed an Arizona and walked up to my room. I put on Sam's sweater since it looked kinda chilly outside. I grabbed Sam's skateboard and walked back downstairs. I slipped my phone in my hoodie pocket, put the rest of my Arizona in the fridge, and I was off.

When I finally reach Jane's Aunt's I walked right in to find her sitting criss cross apple sauce on the couch on her phone. She looked up when I entered. "Sam or Melanie? The world may never know!" She laughed noticing my current outfit was half made up of Sam's clothes and I had his skateboard. "Hey, he picked it out," I laughed, putting my hands up.

"What shall we do?" Jane asked, standing up. "I'm down for anything as long as we're done by five," I said keeping our options open. "What's going on at five?" she inquired. "Sam and I have a date," I smiled.

"Don't you mean you have to be done at four then?" she asked puzzled. "Nope, this is what he wanted me to wear on the date." I explained. Jane furrowed her eyebrows, "Well... wanna do something random?" "Sure!" I agreed. She ran over to the counter and grabbed her keys, "Get in the car loser, I have an idea!"