Chapter 21

*** Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoy. This one is mushier than any of my previous chapters, I think.... but without further adieu, I present this week's chapter to you lovelies! :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sam's POV

We got back to the house and I put Mel's present in Trevor's room. I ended up picking out a silver heart ring and her own hot pink penny board with white wheels. Kian got Andrea a phone case that had a picture of the two of them on it and a snap back that that Swag. It was hot pink with a zebra bill.

I walked back downstairs and grabbed Mel, throwing her over my shoulder and tossing her down on the couch. I sat down next to her and pulled her onto my lap. Spongebob was on and Jc and Ricky were laughing over something Patrick said.

Melanie cuddled up into my chest and focused on the tv. "I can't hear you Patrick, it's too dark in here," she quoted along with the episode, cracking up. I smiled and poked her cheek. "What was that for?" she laughed poking me back. "It was for being so adorable," I replied kissing her nose which she scrunched up. "Ewwww... stop with the lovey dovey stuff!" Trevor yelled.

Mel stuck her tongue out at him in response and planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed back and grabbed her waist as her hands made their way to my neck. Ricky and Trevor screamed and began pelting us with pillows. We kept it up until they ran out of pillows.

When she pulled back we both caught our breath. "There are some things you can't unsee! My poor eyes! Get a room next time!" Ricky exclaimed grabbing at his eyes.

I pulled Mel into my chest and kissed the top of her head while Ricky and Trevor finished there freak out. "What you boys need are girlfriends," she announced, "And you're in luck because I just might know a couple girls." "No, that's not what we need. We can find our own dates. We just need to keep the living room PG so we can watch Spongebob in peace!" Trevor argued heading upstairs.

I got up off the couch and pulled Mel up, "Let's go swimming!" Mel smiled, "Oooh, yes!" We climbed the stairs and changed into our swimsuits.

I was done and started to leave to wait for her outside. "Wait!" Mel called opening the bathroom door. I froze and waiting for her to catch up. The next thing I know she had jumped up on my back. "Tally ho!" she cheered. I ran down the stairs and turned the corner sharp, opening the back door and jumping straight into the pool. I popped out of the water and was met by a splash in the face. I laughed grabbing Mel. I pulled her under and kissed her.

When she surfaced, she climbed out of the pool and did a front flip off the diving board. I climbed out and did a back flip into the pool. "Is that a challenge?" she smirked. "It is now," I winked. She climbed up and did a double front flip. I smiled and climbed out of the pool. I ran off the diving board and dived as far as I could and surfaced right in front of Mel. I gave her a peck on the lips and said, "I win!" "I'll give that one to you," she smiled.

Just then Kian and Andrea came out clan in their swimwear of choice. "Hey guuuuys!" she hollered. "Wassup?" Andrea yelled back.

We swam around splashing each and just messing around until dinner. We only got out because Connor came out and told us he brought pizza home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to comment and vote! <3