Chapter 17

Hey guys! Yes this is another short chapter but this is the last filler chapter I need before I can write a good one. Next chapter will be long I PROMISE! lol This one was just a set up for the next chapter. A big thank you to everyone who has voted for my story! I never thought I would/could write a story on here let alone have it good enough to get votes! Don't forget to comment and vote <3

~*~*~*~ 2 weeks later ~*~*~*~

Sam's POV

Winter break was in a week and I had plans to go stay at the O2L house in L.A. for most of it. I really didn't want to leave Mel behind though. Kian was bringing Andrea so if Melanie agreed to come  she could have girl time with her while we were filming. I planned on asking her to come this afternoon.

Me: Hey cutie ;) Wanna meet me at Taco Bell in 15?

Cutie Pie: Sure, see you in 15 :*

It was noon and I only had a 10 minutes to get ready so I could be at Taco Bell on time, so I got out of bed and hopped to it. I showered super fast and threw on some black skinny jeans and my red plaid button up. I ran downstairs and hopped on my board figuring my hair would dry on the ride.

Mel's POV

I had just arrived at Taco Bell and saw Sam coming down the side walk. His hair was blowing all around, damp no doubt about it, and he looked hot. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky.

He hopped off his board and wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked inside together. We ordered and slid into a booth.

"So Mel, I have a question for you," Sam began. "Well, I might just have an answer," I joked. "You see, I plan on staying at the O2L house in L.A.  over winter break and I was wondering if you wanted to come. Andrea would be there too so you guys could have girl time," he smiled hopefully.

"I would love to. I just need to get my mom to agree," she said excitedly. "Perfect!" he exclaimed. "Well, I'm gonna have to chose my words wisely if she's going to let me," I explained, "I'll text her now."

me: Can I stay with some friends over winter break?

mom: Where?

me: L.A. :) hehe

mom: well.... sure....I guess...  I will just spend Christmas with Kian's dad

me: Okay thanks :*

"She said yes!" I squealed excitedly. "That's awesome," Sam said lightly squeezing my hand. "I'm excited to meet Andrea. She sounds nice," I said thinking about what Kian had said about her. "Kian said she was pretty excited about meeting you too," Sam said looking at the text Kian had just sent him, "He also said we'll leave on the first Monday of winter break and he'll drive."

"Sounds like a plan," I said checking my watch, "I've got to go. Jane and I are going Christmas shopping." We got up and threw away our trash then walked outside. "I'll see you later," he said kissing my forehead and pulling me in for a hug. When he pulled back I gave him a peck on the lips and waved at him as I walked towards the mall which was only a block away.