Chapter 32

After our game we decided to go see a movie. We gathered our stuff and put our shoes back on. We turned in our shoes and began to make our way to the car.

"Your hand looks heavy, mind in I hold it for you?" He smiled, grabbing my hand. "Only because that was so smooth," I laughed.

Jack walked me to Jane's car before walking with Jack over to his. We followed Jack to the theater and met up by the ticket booth. We decided on the new X-Men movie. The boys got their tickets first and Jane and I walked up next, only to be pulled out of line by the Jacks who had purchased our tickets as well.

"I was gonna pay for that," I laughed smacking Jack G's arm. "I know, but it's too late now," be smiled, obviously pleased with himself.

"You two should get seats and we'll get popcorn," Jack's friend suggested. "Okay," Jane agreed as we locked arms.

Jane and I went into the theater and found the middle seats in the middle row. They were the perfect seats to watch a movie. As long as a human giraffe didn't sit in front of us, we we're good.

Shortly after we sat down Jack and Jack came in with two large popcorns and two large cokes. The Jacks sat on either side of Jane and I. After the previews Jack yawned and stretched his arm around me.

"A little early in the movie for that move don't ya think?" I giggled. Even in the darkness of the movie theater I could see his cheeks get a hint of red. This surprised me since he always seemed confident in his moves. He started to move his arm.

"Leave it, I like it there," I smiled leaning on his shoulder. I felt him relax underneath me.

About halfway through the movie I excused myself for a bathroom break and my phone went off. I looked down to see that Sam had text me.

He Who Shall Not Be Named (Not Voldemort): Hey

I contemplated answering, and my nosy side got the best of me.

Me: Hi

He Who Shall Not Be Named (Not Voldemort): Wassup?

Me: Cut the crap, what do you want?

He Who Shall Not Be Named (Not Voldemort): I miss you

Me: Did your skank get bored?

He Who Shall Not Be Named (Not Voldemort): She doesn't even compare to you

Me: You think you can break my heart and expect me to get back with you?

He Who Shall Not Be Named (Not Voldemort): Please

Me: I'm watching a movie

And with that, I made my way to the restroom and back to the theater. The movie finished and all I could think of was how Sam went from kissing a skank hours ago to wanting me back.

After the movie we decided that Jane and Jack J would ride back to Jane's place her car and Jack G and I would ride back in his jeep. We walked over hand in hand to his jeep and he opened the door for me to get in.

I kept thinking about Sam...I thought we were in love. But Jack was so nice and I liked him a lot as well. When Sam and I kissed there were fireworks and everything. I can't tell with Jack cause we haven't kissed yet.

As if on que Jack began talking. "Listen, Mel, I really like you and I think I'm falling for you..." he rambled on. It's now or never I thought. We we're at a stoplight so I put my hand on his thigh so he would look at me.

He turned towards me and I made my move. Our lips met. His lips tasted like heaven but there was no spark. "Dang it!" I groaned as I pulled back.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" his eyebrows knit together in adorable confusion.

"No, it's.... it's a long story, but you come with me to my house I'll explain," I offered.

*~*~*~*~

***Heyyy! I hope you guys enjoyed! If I don't have a lot of homework, I'll update again this week! :) Don't forget to comment and vote! Also comment if you would be interested in a Jack Gilinsky fanfic since I will have more time to write over the summer! :D Love Ya :*