Chapter 29

*** Hey everyone! I'm sorry update haven't been very long, but to make up for it, here's a six, almost seven (I don't know how long it is officially until I publish it) page update :D Sorry again :*

*~*~*~*

Mel's POV

I woke up the next morning and slipped out of Sam's grip. I made my way to the bathroom and started up the shower. Before getting in I sent Jane a text.

Me: Heyyyyy wanna hit the mall today?

BFF: Sure, see ya in about an hour?

Me: Sounds good! :)

I hopped in the shower and got cleaned up, then I headed to my closet. I picked out some denim cutoff shorts and a solid black v-neck. I grabbed some underwear and made my way back over to the bathroom to get dressed.

I then put my hair up in a high ponytail and sprayed sea salt spray in my semi dry hair. I applied tinted moisturizer, mascara, and smudged in some eyeliner. I contoured, put in my giant diamond stud earrings, and walked back over to my closet.

I grabbed my black converse and got some socks out of my dresser, walking down stairs to put them on.

After I had finished getting dressed, I grabbed a poptart and ate it as I ran upstairs to get my wallet and aviator sunglasses. When I entered my room I saw Sam asleep and snuggled up against a pillow.

I pulled out my phone and got a picture of he adorable, sleeping face before grabbing his phone and typing where I was going to be into his notes. I grabbed what I had come in for, kissed his forehead, and snuck out of the room.

By the time I got downstairs I heard a honk. It was Jane and Tom. I checked myself in the mirror by the door and headed out.

"Heyyyyy!" I laughed hopping in the backseat, "Wassup?" "Nothing much buttercup!" Jane laughed, shaking her head. "What have you been up to Tom?" I asked as he had been silent.

There was no response. "He's texting this girl he met the other day," Jane informed me. "Oooooohhhh, boy... go get her!" I teased.

"Huh? What?" he asked confused, clearly not paying attention. Jane and I cracked up. "To the mall!" I cheered.

We bumped Katy Perry and One Direction on our short drive over, so it wasn't until we got out that I realized I had a text from Sam.

He was trying to figure out where I went, and he sounded worried. "Hold up guys!" I hollered to the two that were ahead of me. They stopped and I dialed Sam.

"Mel! Where are you? Are you okay?" he practically yelled into the phone. "I take it you didn't happen to see your notes. I'm at the mall with Jane and Tom. I was letting you sleep," I assured him.

"You scared me," he said letting out a huge breath that I'm guessing he'd been holding since he answered. "I'm sorry.... What don't you call Kian and hang out with him this afternoon?" I offered. "Okay, sounds good....I love you," he said, I could tell he was smiling as he said it. "I love you too, see you tonight baby," I told him before hanging up.

"Let's go!" Jane cheered.

We walked in and out of shops for at least four hours, buying things here and there. We stopped at the food court before heading out to get hotdogs and lemonade.

As we walked out to the car we noticed someone left their headlights on. "Well, there gonna have fun getting home!" I laughed. As we got closer it was revealed that the idiot was Tom. "Tom!" Jane exclaimed, smacking Tom in the back of the head. "Ouch! Sorry," he sighed.