Chapter 30

****Hey! I hope you all enjoy! Your positive input and comments made me wanna update today. I love the feedback :D

*~*~*~*~*

Mel's POV

Surprisingly the ride there wasn't awkward at all. We made small talk here and there and I asked him about Magcon his interests.

When we got to the golf course we each picked out our golf club and ball. I got the lime green club and hot pink ball and he picked the black club and blue ball.

After a couple holes we discovered that I was way better than him. "I bet you didn't expect that," laughed. "Nope," he smiled, "But let me teach you how to golf as terrible as I." I laughed as he came and stood behind me with his arms around me.

"Now," he began, "You look at the hole, swing, and hope for the best." He put his hands around mine and pulled back the golf club and took a swing. The ball ricocheted off the edge and came back towards us to the point where it was at least two feet from the hole.

He stood there with his arms around me and laughed, "That was a good start, your almost as bad as me now." I smiled and turned around to look at him. His smile was so adorable when he laughed. I found myself smiling even bigger just from watching him laugh.

We finished off our game and headed back inside the arcade to eat pizza. After we finished eating Jack got up. "Come on," he smiled grabbing my hand.

I got up and followed him through the arcade. He weaved in and out of the games to the giant claw machine in the back. "I spent a whole summer here, learning the ways of the claw," he said looking back at me.

He put the dollar in and began to maneuver the claw. I watched him and the intensity on his face made me giggle. After he had it lined up he pressed the button for the claw to drop. He turned back to me and smiled before bending down to get his prize out of the slot.

He pulled out a brown stuffed teddy bear with a pink ribbon around its neck. "For you," said, handing it to me. "Thanks," I smiled giving him a hug. He put his arm around me as we walked back to the car and it made my heart flutter.

He held my door open as I got in and closed it before going around and getting in the driver's side. After we got on the main road he turned on the radio and All of Me was on. He sang along and I listened to him for awhile before deciding to sing along as well.

When we pulled up to my house he walked me up to the door. "I had a lot of fun today," I smiled. "Me too, hopefully we can get together again sometime soon," he smiled back. "I'd love that," I agreed. He looked like he was contemplating something and then he leaned close and kissed my cheek.

"See you around," I said as I opened my door. When I closed it I leaned up against the back and let out a breath. I was glad he didn't rush anything. I was still fairly new to the boy thing. I probably wouldn't have been able to pull off that date without being awkward if it hadn't been for Sam.

The thought of Sam made me check my phone. Nope, no messages from him. I sighed. Maybe he doesn't like me anymore.

*~*~*~*

***I hope you all enjoyed! Please don't forget to comment and vote! :*