Chapter 35

***So I just spent 15 minutes going through all the comments and some of them had me laughing so hard lol One thing I'd like to point out is that I don't know what a person with diabetes can or cannot eat exactly (I am not close with any diabetic people), but this is indeed a fantasy, make believe fanfic, so please bear with me and just roll with it if something isn't exactly accurate ;P Anyways, I am such a procrastinator... I apologize. I didn't start writing this chapter until 10pm, so bear with me on typos.

*~*~*

I woke up the next morning on Sam's couch with his arms wrapped around me. I had fallen asleep with him while watching The Fault In Our Stars. I must have been tired because I was so excited to it and still excited to see the end of it.

I unwrapped myself from Sam's grip which seemed more difficult than I remembered. He must have started working out, I concluded. I made my way to the fridge and grabbed one of the cinnamon rolls dough cans and dug around in the cabinet for the waffle maker.

I managed to find it and plug it it. As I waited for it to heat up, the phone began to ring. I debated whether or not to answer it. Sam was a heavy sleeper to I decided to let it go to voicemail.

"Sammy? Wanna come over tonight? I thought we could have some-" an annoying female voice said right before I picked up the phone.

"Sam has a girlfriend," I stated bluntly.

"He said he didn't the other day," the squeaky skank argued.

"Well he does now, so back off my man," I ordered sternly before hanging up the phone and walking back to the kitchen.

I opened the can thingy of cinnamon roll dough and separated the rolls. I put one at a time in the waffle maker. When I was done I put the icing on the table with the cinnamon roll waffles. I made my way over to Sam and woke him up with a kiss on the cheek.

"Breakfast is ready!" I announced as I made my way back to the kitchen.

"Smells like cinnamon rolls!" him grinned, sitting up.

"Kinda," I laughed sitting down at the table, waiting for him to walk over.

As he approached the table I laughed at the puzzled look on his face.

"It's good, trust me!" I grinned grabbing two of the cinnamon roll waffles and drizzling icing on them.

*~*~*

Hope you enjoyed lol Don't forget to comment and vote ;P