Chapter 12

Yesterday with Sam was great we had so many laughs. I was glad he told his fans about us. I wasn't really sure what the Lawlorffs would think of me but I was hoping for the best and preparing myself for the worst.

I rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower. Afterwards, I picked out some black yoga pants my old t-ball shirt. One of the perks to being short is fitting into I the clothes that were huge on you when you were little. I put some mousse in my hair and let it air dry. I put on some tinted moisturizer and some mascara and I was ready for the day.

I walked downstairs and poured myself some cereal. I grabbed my phone and went on pintrest. I was scrolling through the humor page went my phone vibrated. I had a text from Jane.

BFF <3: Hey! Wanna come over and hang out? We could watch a movie!

Me: I'd love to :) See you in 15!

BFF <3: Can't wait :D

I grabbed my white Toms, wallet, keys, and phone and I was off. When I began walking up her walkway, the door flew open. "Let's watch 17 Again!" she practically yelled. "Yes!" I agreed. "Zac Efron is so dreamy," she swooned. "We haven't even started the movie and you're already fangirling," I laughed. We popped some popcorn and took some licorice into her room. We climb on her bed and started the movie.

"Could he get any hotter?!?" she exclaimed as the credits rolled. "Lets have a Zac Efron movie marathon!" I said grabbed Charlie St.Cloud out of the cabinet. "Yeshhhhh!" she squealed. "Is it bad that I find him attractive even though I have a perfect boyfriend already?" I sighed. "Nah, it's not like either of us have a real chance with him anyways," she laughed.

After we finished Charlie St.Cloud we popped in The Lucky One. When the last movie finished we decided to go to the mall. "But I'm in lazy clothes," I realized. "Just grab something out of my closet!" Jane offered. "But you're skinny! I'm not," I laughed. "Come on we'll find something that fits!" she encouraged. I ended up wearing some black leggings and a loose, button up, see through, pastel rainbow long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up. It was high to low so it worked with the leggings. I wore her tan Uggs and put my hair up in a messy bun. I added some black eyeshadow in a blended out wing and I was ready. Jane had on some cute skinny jeans and a blingy top with sliver glitter Toms. I curled her hair and did a light smokey eye on her.

We walked out of her room and knocked on Tom's door. "Can you give us a ride to the mall," she asked. Tom looked at.me with sad eyes. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute," he said. "Well, that was dramatic," Jane laughed, "It was like the movies!" She looked over at me. "Hey, don't look so guilty. He'll get over it. I'm setting him up on a blind date next weekend," she whispered to me. I smiled.

I hated the how dry I had been with him at the mall. It was pretty messed up, but the only thing I could think of was that my crush, the love of my life (yes, dramatic, I know) just saw me lip locked with another dude. That can do damage for a future relationship!

Tom came out a few minutes later and we drove to the mall. He pulled up to the front and let us out. "We'll call you if we need a ride! Thanks again!" she hollered back to him as we went in.

First we went into Forever 21. I got a super cute glittery British flag shirt and some infinity sign earrings. Jane got some teal skinny jeans and I white flows shirt with a glittery pocket. After that we went to Tilly's. There I got a cute beany and some light brown leathery boots. Jane got three shirts and I super cute pink maxi skirt. On our way to Wet Seal we ran into Kian, Sam, and Jc.

Hey guys I waved and went to hug Sam giving him a peck on the cheek. Jane this is Kian, and Jc. You already know Sam. Kian, Jc, this is Jane, my BFF. Jane hugged each of them and said hi. "We'll see you all later. We're gonna head to Wet Seal," I said waving to each of the boys.

"Ooooohhh girl.... you know how to pick em!" she laughed nudging me with her elbow after we had left the boys. "Oh, I know it! I got lucky there, that's for sure," I giggled. "No, he did and he better treat you right or my claws will come out!" she said clawing the air. "I love you," I said hugging her. "Sistahs before mistahs!" she chanted. After getting some cute necklaces and some shorts for summer we were done. Lets go to the cookie place over by the food court and get some of those big cookies!" I said quiet excitedly. "Yes! those are delicious!" Jane agreed.

We saw Sam and everyone at the cookie place so they ended up giving us a ride back to Jane's. "See you two tomorrow! See ya later Jc" I said getting out of the truck, "Thanks for the ride." "Love you babe!" Sam called after me making a heart with his hands. I blew him a big kiss, "Love you too!" "Stop! I'm gonna puke!" Jane joked earning a laugh from the other two guys.

Once we got back into Jane's room I changed back into my other clothes and and we finished our Zac Efron movies marathon by watching all of the High School Musical movies. "Well I need to get home," I said as the credits began. "But it's dark. I don't want you walking," Jane began, "I'll have Tom take you." I hesitated. "Come on, you have to mend your friendship sooner or later," she reminded. "Fine," I sighed.

I got in the car and we pulled out of the driveway. "Listen," I began, "I'm sorry that I was so harsh the other day-" "No, it was my fault I wasn't paying attention to the way you were reacting to what I was saying. I pushed too far and I should have known better," he interrupted. "Well, no matter whose fault it was, can we go back to being friends without the awkward?" I smiled hopefully. "I just don't know. It hurts me to be around you knowing you don't feel the same," he said tightening his grip on the steering wheel as stared at the road. We had pulled up to my house. "Thanks for the ride, Tom," I said getting out of the car. "See you around," he replied with a short wave.

***Hey everyone! Again, there isn't really too much Sam and Mel action in this one, but I spent a little time on the Tom and Mel tension. I hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to comment and vote :D